I rolled out from under my car, reaching for a wrench.

I wiped the sweat off of my forehead with my shirt that was around my neck, sitting up. I saw Lena standing in the garage and I just smiled.

"Woah," she said, smiling as I stood up.

I threw my wrench down and I went in for a hug, making her press her hand against my abdomen with a laugh.

"Oh, so you don't want all this?" I asked, grinning down at her.

"Polite pass," she giggled out.

I just pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Why are you working on your old car?" She asked, grabbing my hand as I slung my arm around her shoulder.

"It's a surprise," I said, grinning down at her.

We walked inside and Dad just looked at me. "What was going on?"

I chuckled and let go of Lena. "I was working on the Dodge."

"And I coincidentally showed up as he was doing so," Lena said, smiling.

I opened the fridge and Dad just smiled. "Had me fooled."

"What, did you think some Magic Mike action was going on?" I asked, grinning as I closed the fridge.

"The assumption isn't far fetched," Dad said, making me smile and look at Lena.

She just smiled a shy smile and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I'm going to the restroom," she quietly said, smiling at me before she walked off.

"No action was going on, I assure you," I said, looking over at Dad.

"You need a girl like her," he said, "it'll help you value actual relationships more."

"I'm happy she won't let anything happen," I said.

Dad just looked over at me.

"I have a hand for a reason," I said, grinning.

"God," he groaned, shoving me. I just laughed and he shook his head.

"I don't need that information."

I smiled and Lena walked back into the kitchen, smiling. "Hey, do you know what time we're doing Alexis's dinner?"

"I do not," I answered, "I'm guessing whenever she's here and ready for it."

"Can I talk to you?" She asked, making me freeze.

That never meant anything good.

"Yeah," I answered, nodding. I followed her upstairs and she stopped at the top of the stairs, making me lead her into my room.

I turned on the light and sat down on my bed, making her close the door.

"So Logan's not here, as you're aware," she said.

"Thank God," I muttered, making her just look down at me.

I looked up at her and pursed my lips together.

"I-I was wondering if you'd stay the night tonight," she said, scratching the back of her neck.

I just braced my elbows on my thighs.

"I can't promise you a five-star Ritz stay," she said, "Logan would kill me if I let you stay in his room."

"I'll stay," I said, nodding up at her.

"There was just a break-in the other night a few floors down," she said, "and I'd feel safer if you were with me."

So you make her feel safe.