T W O

Harry has been living with us now for over 2 weeks. He is nice, but acts kinda weird now and then. "Shit shit shitttt It's Monday I totally forgot!! School begins!" I ran downstairs and my mom was already heading off to work. Harry was casually reading the newspaper, he is kinda cute, i have to admit. "Mom please bring me to school I'm already late" "I'm sorry sweety but I have an important meeting today, I have to go now. Ask Harry, I'm sure he'll bring you." I did't want him to bring me, I don't know why. Harry probably overheard us and walked over to me. "Ofcourse I'll bring you! Go to the car, I'll be there in a sec."

I was looking at some trees while I was waiting for Harry. I couldn't help it, but I felt nervous
Everytime I am too close to him. My stomach fills with butterflies everytime I see him. Urghhh this soo wrong, he is my stepdad for god's sake!! He probably like 30! Wow I don't even know how old he is..
I heard the car door open so I buckled my seat belt. "Sorry it took so long love, I had some business to finish." "Oh okay, thanks for driving me by the way." "No problem sweetheart, anytime."
The car ride was silence, but it wasn't an awkward silence. This was the first time I felt relaxed around him. I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh. "Uhh what are you doi.." "quite baby, just. be. quite."
We were finally in front of my school, he released his hand of my leg and I tried to hop out of the car as soon as possible. He stopped me before I could leave, he grabbed my wrist. "Yeah?" I asked. "Have fun at school love, be on time home today, I have a surprise for you." I closed the door and the last thing I saw was a big grin formed on his face.
Okayyy that was creepy, I hope he didn't mean it in the way I am thinking he meant it...
The school bell rung but I didn't gather my books yet. Urghh! I walked into the classroom, hoping my teacher didn't notice my absence the first 10 minutes I missed.
"Mia, why are you late?" "Uhh.. I.. just.."
"This is the third time you're late for my class this month." "You can catch up every minute you missed this month during detention after school today" " But sir i can-" "I don't even want to hear it, sit down and be quite." Urghh, now I have to stay longer in this hell, AND Harry is going to kill me for not being home on time like he mentioned before.