O N E

"Mia, come downstairs!, we're going to pick up Harry from the airport in 5 minutes!" My mom yelled. Harry, my new stepdad, is going to move in with me and mom today. My dad passed away when I was 6 years old but I miss him a lot. She is the best mom i could wish for, but there's one problem. She is getting married with some stupid boy who's half her age. I didn't meet Harry yet but I'm sure this is going to be akward as hell.

I was quite during the entire ride. Mostly because I didn't know what to espect of him, is he kind? Is he charming? Or is he mean... "Don't be to harsh on him, he is trying his best to fit in this family" my mother said. My mom hasn't had a new boyfriend since my dad died, i kinda felt bad for her. "Yeah whatever I'll try to be nice." "Trying is not enough Mia!" I stepped out of the car, hoping this akward day would end soon.

"There he is!" My mom yelled. I didn't see him at first, until he was standing right in front of me. Gosh he was handsome! His green eyes were staring into mine. He shook my hand, I was getting more nervous by every second that passed. "Nice to meet you, I'm Harry" he said. I recognized his brittish accent, I could listen to his voice all day. After I came back to reality I realized he expected me to say something back. I was speechless and started blushing like a tomato. A smirk formed on his face, him moving in with me and my mom is going to be one hell of a ride...