Chapter One.

"Destiny!! Get up your gonna be late!" My mum said .

"Ok ok" I said getting ready as quick as I could.

"Ok Me and Your dad have to go by hun" My mum said Giving me a kiss on the forehead saying goodbye as my dad waved.

I ran To the bus catching it right on time . Thank god.

I sat by my best friend Lili . She so great me and her are like sisters. She had her own aparment.. Lucky. It was so beautiful and Big ! I loved staying the night there. Once we got there we put our stuff in our lockers.and said our goodbyes.

At about 5th period I was walking in the hallway and I see my boyfriend give his number to some girl and then kissing her on the cheeck.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" I yelled as everyone stared.

"Destiny its not what it" I cut him off

"NO WE ARE DONE DONT TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!" I yell running out.of school with tears running down my face.

"Destiny! " I herd lili scream running behind me.

"Im going home!" I yelled running inside my house letting lili in as she sat down and talked to me.

~~ 5 hours later ~~

"Ive Tried playing it cool, But when im looking at you. I cant ever be brave.. cause you make my heart race" I picked up my phone

"Hello?" I asked

"Destiny?"

"Yes"

"Im sorry to tell you that your parents just got in a car crash"

"WHAT!?! IM COMING TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!!" I screamed hangging up the phone walking out getting in my car.

"What happened?" Lili asked getting in the car.

"My parents got.in a car crash!" I yelled as I drove to the hospital.

Once I got there I rushed in seeing my parents in hospital beds.

"Please get out mamm" A lady told.me as she shoved me out. I sat next to Lili the whole time praying they were ok.

"Destiny?" The doctor said

"Yes?"

"Your parents sadly... Didnt make it."

"NOO!!" I screamed Busting out crying while Lili huged me crying with me to.

"NO NO IT CANT BE NO!" I said crying more and more.

~~ 2 Days Later ~~

I ended up moving with Lili .

I quit school as me and Lili just walked around all day.

As I was Looking down thinking through the town Me and Lili Bump in to five boys Making me and Lili fall.

"Owe" I said rubbing my butt.

"Oh Im sorry love" This Husky man said picking me up. I looked up and saw that it was Liam.

"Oh... Um .. Heyy.." I said as Harry picked.up Lili.

"Heres my number so mabe we can get you guys free tickets!" Liam said as He and the boys walked away waving good bye to us.

** I KNOW ITS SHORT! But more to come ! Read my other books!!.***