Quirks, Pups And Mates

Start from the beginning

"How long until it wears off?" Aizawa asked.

"It should only be a week until they turn back to normal." Hakagure answered.

"Then you're taking care of them." The noir clad man stated bluntly.

"What?! But we don't know the first thing about taking care of babies!" Mineta exclaimed.

"Don't care. You're responsible for eachother, therefore you deal with the issues that arise among you." Aizawa said, emotionless.

"Aren't you technically responsible for us because you're our teacher?" Sero wondered.

"I'm not going to waste a week dealing with infants, I already have to deal with you and that's enough." Aizawa sighed, annoyed. "Think of this as practice for when you become parents, or when you're in a situation where you have to care for a small child. Shouldn't be too difficult." And with that he left, leaving his students to deal with the problem at hand.

*

After a bit of bickering the students had figured out what to do. They decided to divide the feeding and changing as the girls felt uncomfortable changing their male classmates' diapers, so they stuck to feeding. They found it was difficult to put the two infants to sleep and were all dreading the idea of having to get up in the middle of the night.

The next morning, however, everyone was surprised that they had gotten a full nights sleep without being interrupted by crying. Going down to the first floor they figured out why. On the couch was a sleeping Izuku and Katsuki with baby Kirishima and Kaminari on top of them. Izuku was laying on top of the Alpha who had most of his body leaning on the arm rest, he also had his arm partly on top of Izuku to make sure Kirishima didn't roll off, and Kaminari was securely laying on Izuku's chest. All were asleep and everyone found it adorable.

Everyone put together that the two probably took the infants down to the common room so no one else was woken, and ended up falling asleep. They carefully took the infants from the two so they could feed them before heading off to school. Leaving a note and the babies playing in the common room, they all headed to class and left the mates for some needed sleep.

Izuku woke up not too long after, feeling warm and content against his mate, until he didn't feel two smaller figures against him and shot up in worry. Katsuki awoke at the sudden movement and fell off the couch after being startled.

"Fuckin' hell Deku." Katsuki groaned from the floor.

"S - sorry Kacchan." Izuku apologised. Before the Omega could ask where the infants were, giggling caught their attention and they looked over to see the babies in question laughing at Kastuki.

Izuku got up and went to the kitchen to check the time, as he had left his phone in his dorm. Coming into the kitchen he saw a note on the countertop. Picking it up, it read;

Bakugou and Midoriya,

We didn't want to wake you both, you looked like you needed the sleep.

By the time you two read this the rest of us will be in class, don't worry, we'll let you guys copy our notes. We already fed Kiri and Kami before leaving so you don't have to worry about that for a couple hours. Have fun!

By the way, you two looked like real parents, adorable!

1-A.

Izuku blushed at the last sentence, recognizing Uraraka's hand writing, he'll get her back for it later. He went back to the common room to find Katsuki sitting on the floor, mockingly glaring at the infants as they continued to giggle. Izuku rolled his eyes playfully at Kastuki's behaviour and picked up Kirishima.