"I'm done." Someone get me out of my thoughts. Geez...How much I hated when people were doing that.

"Fucking finally!" I said while getting close to the table. He land me that Katsudon. Master piece of him. Well...I tried. I mean he could have poisoned it?! Toga and I were watching him all the time. Damn...it's tasty. No, it's delicious. Kurogiri is nothing against him. He cooks like he is from heaven. When I was eating it I totally forgot about his rude behaviour. I guess he is not that useless after all. Fucking lucky bastard.

"Uuuuuuuh~~~I have never eat anything that good! Tell me honey?! How did you get down to earth?"

"Got down to earth?"

"Yeah...you fall from heaven didn't you?!"

I could have seen I small smirk on his face. He was glad that she liked it. Than he looked at me. Well...I guess he at least deserve it.

"At least be happy if we find you useless and completely lost patients with you, we won't murder you. We will use you as a hostage chef."

I nailed it.

"Geez.... Izu-chan~~~You are really cold-hearted, aren't you?!"

I gave her a glare. Like shut up bitch. You are the one to talk. You murdered your soulmate! Then I looked that ash-bitch. He was shocked and terrified. Whatever.

"Ummm...thanks I guess?" He was scared but also pissed too. He tried to hide it but could seen it. After a minute he sat next to me and started eating with me and Toga.

"So....you are a doctor?"

|Bakugou's POV|

"So....you are a doctor?" Bitch started conversation.

"Yes..." I wasn't feeling very happy to talk about myself around them. I mean they can use it against me any moment. But if I don't answer them, they would probably think that I'm lying to them.

"Tell me Blondie-chan..." Blondie-chan?!?!?! " Are you a virgin?" What? I was shocked. What the fuck is that kind of question?! It's private and completely none of her damn business.

"So?!" She didn't gave up.i wanted to yell at her like 'DIE BITCH!' or 'NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!', butt I didn't. I knew if I do that I would probably get in big trouble. I raised my head and saw Deku. He was watching me with cold, soulness eyes.

"No..." My voice was low but they heard it. I lower head again cause I'm 100% sure that wasn't what he  wanted to hear.

"Uwu~ Blondie-chan~ Tell me! How many of them?" Why was she so interested in my private life. Maybe she wants to know who is her friend's soulmate or she was getting answers of me instead of Deku.

"It doesn't matter." I really didn't wanted to answer on that question.

"Just say it. And answer her every fucking question she asked you! Understood!?" Damn...that scared me. I was suttering of fear. He looked me in the eyes. Again that cold soulness eyes. I nodded. God help me!

"Like 4 or 5 of them."

"Really?! Have you been with any of them in serious relationship or you  just had sex with them?" Die bitch.

"..." I gave her a silent treatment.

"Answer me honey~~~"

I looked at her with 'im thinking, okay?!' look. She just smiled evily and stared at me. On the other hand, Deku was quite...and still. He was eating my food and just listen. Damn you Deku.

"Morning bitches!" Thank god. Some gray haired men with a fucking hand on his face entered. Holy geez he was scary and ugly. Right after him in room entered and black haired men with fire burns on his skin. That must have hurt.

"Shigaraki-chan~~~ Dabi-kun~~~ please sit with us and try this!" Toga

"Hmmm...what's that?" Dabi

"Blondie-chan~~~made it" Toga

"Blondie-chan?!" Shigaraki

"Aha! Deku's soulmate!" Toga

After that little conversation everybody looked at me. Fuck. That was uncomfortable. The only one who wasn't looking at me, was Deku. He just sat there and are like nobody fucking exist in this world.

"Oh...yeah! I forgot about him. And Deku? Have any plans for him?" I could already see Dabi is an asshole.

"Not sure yet. He is annoying and tempered. But takeable." What?! Takeable?! What am I?! A doll?!

"He cooks good tho." Shigaraki pointed. Is everyone here useless and idiot?! "But he seemed to be a big pain in ass. Get rid of him as fast as possible." He is an asshole too.

"And he is." Thanks for pointing that out Deku! At least I don't go around world kill people and kidnappe them. Mostly kill. When I stopped my thoughts for a second I could have seen that Deku noticed that I hate him right now. He just looked me like 'bitch, get use to it'. Bitch go die.

"Nah// Still didn't answer on my question, blondie-chan~~~" Fuck I forgot.

"Three." Shigaraki I Dabi didn't know what was going on so Toga explaibed to them. After explanation, both of them stared at Deku.

"And he is still alive?"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....I'm so tired of high school and my social life......I just wanna bury myself in bed. Btw guys I don't think I gonna make a lot of chapters for this story. I just don't feel like it. Anyway I hope you are enjoying. And please try ignore my English. I know it's bad.

Words: 1548