Stressed

River's POV

I wake up to the girls trying to wake me up. "Mama I hungy" Gabby said. "Okay" I sat up and get up. I put the girls on my hips. I walk into the kitchen and Vice and the rest of the Bowers gang is here I roll my eyes. "Hi little sis" Vic says. "Hi" I said putting the girls in their high chairs. "Fwood fwood" the girls start screaming while banging on the high chair table things. "Girls stop I'm getting food" I said I'm stressed and I don't show it. I see Henry looking at me while the others are looking at the tantrum twins. "Girls stop" I say once again as I put the Cheerios in a bowls. "Here" I said putting a blue bowl into front of Gabby and a red into of Issie. "Yummy" They say smiling. "Sis aren't you gonna eat" Vic asked. "I'm not hungry" I lie I'm not Anorexic it's just when I'm stressed I don't eat. "Okay well you and the girls need a ride" Belch asked. "No thanks I have to meet the losers club and drop the girls off at the play place" I say. "Fuck those losers" Henry says taking a drink of beer. "Watch your mouth Bowers" I yell making the girls start to cry. "Aww babies come here" I say picking them up glaring at Henry. I see Patrick wink at me I roll my eyes and take the girls to get ready. I dress them into this.

 I dress them into this

And dress me into this.

Henry's POV

Henry's POV

We were still at Vic's house finishing our drinks. When River walked out with the girls. Patrick licked his lips like he always does. "Are you sure you don't need a ride" I asked. "No thanks" She said putting the girls in this little tent thing and zipping it up. "Ok" I say. "Bye Vic" She said hopping on the bike and riding away. "Your sister Vic is wow" Patrick said smirking. "Shut Patrick" I demanded. "Oh is Henry crushing" The guys said. "Ew no she is two years younger than me plus I prefer Greta" I reply with angry. Me and Greta have been dating and we are basically fuck buddies. I may have a little crush on River but I'd never show it.

River's POV

"Bye bye mommy" I heard Gabby say as she walked off with the play place lady. I road off to school were I see my best friend Bev. "Bev!" I yell putting my bike up and running to her. "River!" She yelled we hugged. "So were are you going after school" She asked. "Probably home to watch the girls" I say. "Well how a bout I come and help you" She said. "That be great the losers club bailed on me Can they are going to the sewers" I say the last part with a disgusted face. "Yay I love seeing the girls" she says so happy. "Okay So I got to go meet the losers see you in English" I say running towards the losers.
"See ya" she says walking to find her social studies partner. "Noodles Trashmouth B-Bill Eddie Spaghetti" I say running towards them. "H-hey rio" He says Rio is Spanish for River. "Sorry we bailed on you" Stanley said. "It's okay Bev is coming" I said smiling. Me and Bev have been best friends since kindergarten. "Bev's fucking hot can you put in a good word for my wang" he said pointing to his thing. "Richie shut up your fucking disgusting" me and Eddie day at the same time. "Hey little sis" Vic yelled from the hood of Belch's car. "Bye guys" I said running towards my brother. "Hey" I said.  "So the slut is coming over" Patrick smirks. "She isn't a slut fuck tart" I practically yell. "Is there a problem" Henry asked flicking his cigarette out. "No" Patrick says winking at me. I catch of glimpse of Henry's face it's full of angry and jealousy?. "Um I'm going now see ya at home bro" I say running back towards the school.

Henry's POV

River is so hot and a good mom. I love the girls when I'm over at Vic's and it's me and him they bring out a different side of me. "Well time for class"

Time skip to the end of school.

We were walking out of school and we go bully the losers River isn't with them tho she went to pick up the girls with that slut bag Bev. After that we went to look for the fat new kid on the way we saw Mike Hanlon who ran in an alleyway. And then we found the fat kid. And here we are at Vic's house sitting in the living with Bev and the twins and the rest of my gang and Greta she is sitting in my lap glaring at Bev and the twins. "Baby when are we gonna go back to your place" she tries to be sexy but isn't. "Ew can you not when there are children around" Bev asked getting annoyed. "Shut up slut" Greta fought back just then a toy came flying and hit Greta's head and I see Gabby giggling. "Oh you little shit" Greta said getting up.

River's POV

We stopped by the Greta's dad's store and saw the new kid Ben in the alleyway and has alleyway with some wounds and after finding out me and Bev went to my house. And that puts us here me and the bathroom yelling at my older brother. "Why the hell would you do that!" I pushed my older brother into a wall I hear crying. "Gabby" I whisper and run out. And what I see when I get in the living room makes my blood boil. Greta slapping my child around as my child cries while Bev Patrick Belch and Henry try to get her to stop. I walk over behind her without her noticing and grab her hand. "Put my child down you whore" I say with anger clear in my voice. She rolls her eyes and push Gabby to the ground crying Gabby runs to Henry and he picks her up and comforts her. "Bitch" I say as I grab her by the hair and drag her to the door as Vic holds it up for me. "Stay away from me and stay away from my girls or I will take a knife and cut your fucking throat open" I whisper in her ear throwing her out the door and slamming it shut. "What" I asked. "Nothing" they all said. I picked up Gabby. "Bev can you get Issie" I asked. "Yeah sure" she grabbed Issie up and we walked to the girls room.