12: Forbidden Fruit/ john deacon

Request: The reader is Roger's sister (or twin) and Deaky had a huge crush on her since they first met. But you know he is a bit shy and Roger wouldn't be very happy about it, because you know it's Roger. Also, could you write some in John's and Roger's POVs?

John
I watch as she dances along to our music. She's standing right in the front row. Right in front of me. But she's forbidden fruit. I'm not allowed to love her, even though I am. I'm hopelessly in love with (y/n) Taylor.

(Y/n) is Roger's little sister. And she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. When we were first introduced to her, Roger said she was off limits. He didn't want his friends to break her heart. But when she walked into that room, and our eyes met, it was like I was looking at my own personal heaven.

But not everyone gets to go to heaven.

(Y/n)

I watch as John plays the bass so effortlessly, flawlessly. He reaches up and touches his fingers to his tongue, then continues to play. The boy makes me weak to my knees, but I can't have him. He's forbidden fruit.

I fell in love with the shy, bass player almost a year ago. It was like love at first sight. He was magnificent and I couldn't help myself.

My older brother, Roger, wouldn't be happy if John and I got together. I'm "off limits" to the band. But John would never hurt me. I don't think he could hurt a fly.

Johns my own personal heaven. But not everyone gets to go to heaven.

Roger

I hate the way she looks at him. She's practically drooling watching him perform. I don't want him to hurt her. I'm her big brother, I can't let anything bad happen to her. But John isn't bad. He's genuine.

They don't know that I can see how in love they are. They're each other's heavens. and I'm going to make sure they get to go to heaven.

I'm going to do a part two to this ❤️❤️
-ry