Evryone hates sarah

*a few months later

Jennys pov

I was finally home i kinda got ober the nash cam thing and decided to cime back home i guess i got over it because now i just think they would make a cute cuple. by the way they arnt dating yet.

We all decided to go out to dinner. nancy,carter, valeria, shawn, nash, matt, me, and a friend of his cam invited i just hope shes nice.

Nashs pov

We where all sitting there at apple bees and then cameron got up and said he had to go the bathroom. as soon as he got up the food got here.

"Hey jenny can i have your fruit i know your not gonna eat it so..."

"Yea you ca..."

"Really oh gosh nash no wonder you are how you are" camerons friend sarah said cutting off jenny

"What do you mean?"

"Your fat because you eat to much your not good for cameron infact i am so just go die you little bitch"

Ugh stay string nash ugh i cant

I couldnt help myself i just walked out of the restauront

Jennys pov

Carter, shawn and matt got up to follow nash.

"Your a bitch" carter said

"Your lucky i whont hit a girl' matt said

"He whont but i will" i said slaping her accros the face.

"You still slape me after he your on brother stole your ex bf from you"

"Dont even"

Nancys pov

Next thing i no i see sarah punch jenny i was about to jump in but valeria stoped me.

"Dont nancy"

"But why"

"Trust me"

"The stop jenny"

"Well its to late for that"

I watch jenny hit sarah and then sarah pulled jennys hair. jenny tackled her to the floor and got ontop of her and started throwing punches.

"Dont ever talk shit about my brother i swear i will mess you up your just talking shit about him. Figure out whats ring with you befor you atart juging evryone eles" jenny said still punching her me and valeria try to pull her off but she whomt let us then i call the guys then matt comes in and lifts her uo very easilly and takes her outside.

I see sarah was about to say something so i inturupt her

"Oh i swear if you saysomething about her or nash i will beat te shit out of you so just shhh and dont say nothing'

Matts pov

I pull jenny of sarah shes not really that heavy and shes still throwing punches in the air i take her outside and sitt her down on a bench.

"Jenny you need to calm down please"

"Im sorry matt but i just wanna go back in there and ughh"

"Come on jenny lets go somehere you need to calm down"

"I mean yea we fight but hes my brother and shes a bitch"

I was just driving ad the. We got to a park and started walking and there was a nice lake and it was wuiet no one was there it was like hiden.

The jenny got a call it was from cameron.

"Put him on speaker"

"K"

Cam. Jenny you got in a fight with sarah shes my best friend how could you

Jenny. How could i she was talking shit about nash do you expect me to just sitt there and do nothing at all.

Cam. She said she was kidding you guys cant take jokes

Jenny. Jovking CAM ARE YOU AN IDIOT or do you just pertend to be you no what fuck you and stick with your friend but dont show up at my house or call nash ill make sure he dosnt answer.

"Ugh i hate her now nash is gonna be hearth broken"

"Why do you say that babe"

"Because...". "Wait did you just call me babe"

"I think i did babe"

"So thats my new nick name from you"

"No my little princess"

"Matt stop your making me blush"

"I like that i have that affect on you"

"Matt stop"

"Ok baby"

"Matthew lee espinosa" (idk why this reminded me if his old youtube videos😭😭)

"What princess"

"You no what"

I was about to say something untill i felt myself wet she pushed me in the water.

"Jenny reall"

"Yes really"

"Ok then" i jumped out of the water graved her and threw her in with me"

"Matt" she said whining

"Im sorry babe i love you"

"Matt stop this actually hurts me because im sarting to get strong fellings for you and you always play like this with me so please dont"

(Aww jenny im sorry because im gay to plot twist no ok lets go bck to the story)

"Jenny im not playing with you i really like you"

"You do"

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Hello my friends i hope you like this chapter next chapters gonna be cash romance.