What was your motivation to start this story and what started it?

Before I created this story, I had been wanting to make a BNHA fanfiction for a while. I wanted a story that was unique, so I began racking my brains for ideas. I had two ideas for a bnha fanfic, and had decided to mash them up together. One deals with Pokémon, and the other has become the reader's background story. That's how the story was created. I guess when it came to motivation, I just wanted to show something that I thought some would like!

How did you come up with the idea of a crossover?

I was pretty obsessed with Pokémon during a period, and somehow, the idea just sprouted out. I was inspired by most (x readers/fanfic) of bnha, and had come across a few fanart of BNHAxPokemon crossover. I wanted to stick with the original plot of bnha though, so this became the result!

What was (y/n)'s first Pokémon? Or Pokémon starter?

I'm gonna say the first one is actually Pikachu. Pretty basic, but he's been the face of Pokémon for a long time, so I quickly decided the electric mouse as the first.

Who are the top five of (y/n)'s classmates do you ship with?

Since it's classmates, I'd say that I ship the reader with-

Shinso Hitoshi x reader

There's just something about best friends becoming love romance that I enjoy, personally. It's interesting cause it makes their conversation laxer, and I love the fact Shinso is just baffled by the reader's affections at times. (tho she's just affectionate as a close friend) I kinda also skip this one more since Shinso is aware of his feelings, he's just not sure what to do yet!

Midoriya Izuku x reader

Midoriya blushes a lot! It makes him seem shy, and honestly, that's adorable. I personally gonna say that Midoriya and reader are gonna be much closer from now on!

Kirishima Eijirou x reader

He's kind, and is an overall a great a guy. Personally, I like that Kirishima is still in this stage of (I want to get closer to you as a friend but I'm not sure why I'm getting jealous when I see her with other people) He's just a great guy, can't help but like the relationship.

Uraraka Ochaco x reader

Uraraka plays as a girl that hasn't notice she has fallen. It's the fact that Uraraka just loves being around you, and your both absolutely friendly with each other that she just automatically thinks, 'wow, you're such a great friend' but her feelings are hoping more.

Kaminari Denki x reader

This is the guy that I'll say hasn't quite fallen for you yet. It's the fact that he's very easy-going, that makes the relationship interesting, as Kaminari is a flirt by heart, so he's not in total lovestruck yet. But I can't wait for moments where I can get the electric boy to be completely lovestruck.

To be fair, it's kinda bias since the reader hasn't made much interaction with everyone. So it's not gonna stay like this for long probably, but let's see ;)

Where is (y/n)'s father?

He's not far away, in fact, he lives in a city close by U.A. There's info of him in chapter 4 and 10. He won't appear after a while, but be on the lookout.

What almost caused the Pokémon extinction?

The Pokémon extinction began when quirks appeared. Honestly, even before the beginning of quirks, Pokémon were pretty rare, and that's why they were deemed as Yokai, some sort of spiritual creature, as they showed up only a couple of times in front of people. I'd like to say there are many theories in the story as to why the extinction began, and you'll learn them soon. But we might never know the complete truth.

How many Pokémon does (y/n) own?

10, 20, 100...There's an infinite possibility, to be honest. I'm not even completely sure how many the reader has, but almost all Pokémon have the possibility to be owned by the reader at this point!

Does (y/n) have siblings?

The reader has one sibling. She has an older sister, and you can find information about her in chapter 4 and 10. Your older sibling is about 10 years older than you, and you both aren't particularly close. In fact, you haven't seen her since she got married when she was 20. She's gonna make an appearance soon!

Who is (y/n)'s favorite Pokémon?

(y/n) has no favorites! She equally loves all of them.

Which Pokémon does (y/n) really want to meet or own?

Reader had come across an old legend of an ancient Pokémon, and she honestly would love to meet it at some point. There's not much things about legendary and mythicals in her pokedex, or in any book she could get a hold of. The Pokémon she wanted to see was called 'Mew'.

Are there any villains that will fall in love with (y/n)?

There are three villains confirmed, which are Shigaraki Tomura, Dabi, and Toga Himiko. You can find the confirmed love interest at the first chapter-disclaimer and warning!

Will any of the other Pokémon's evolve?

Definitely, there will be a lot more evolution's soon! It depends though, so some will not evolve!

Thank you all for your questions once again! I'll be sure to add the next chapter as soon as I can! Until then!