You shook your head, trying to rid of your swirling thoughts. Recovery girl nodded at your gratitude, as she turned towards the door, beginning to track her way out.

"How about we visit the two troublesome bed-ridden boys? Get your mind away for a second." She gestured you to follow her, as your brows clinched in amusement at her words. It couldn't hurt to check up on the hero-student duo.

You turned towards the three saddened Pokémon, who focus at your form after the conversation ended, "Wait here, alright?" You patted Emolga, moving to lightly pet Joltik with your finger, as the eeveelution cuddled up to your light caress. After giving the disaster creature another light pet, your hand lacing with his fur, you left shutting the door softly.

Walking by the window, the sun was at the peak of sleeping, peeping slightly as you were swarmed by the warm orange it emitted. Everyone else had promptly already left, the school closing for three days due to the attack. Apparently, Principal Nezu wanted both students and teachers to take a long break before they could open the school up again.

Your footsteps echoed in the lone halls, Recovery girl walk was slower than most, as expected, as you walked in her pace. The atmosphere between the both of you was comfortable, yet quiet, as you reached her main office.

Sliding the door open, you were greeted by a larger room, holding a few more beds. By the corner, you saw a desk, filled with books, and a wide-screen computer. Recovery girl moved to sit on to her chair, as you helped her up which made her smile up at you. Occupying two of the beds, you were greeted by Midoriya, bed-ridden yet fully awake, appearing to gaze at the ceiling blankly.

Lying on the bed beside him was All Might, in his other form. It was a bit difficult to get used to it, as All Might truly hold a body that literally screamed 'Hero', a man that had fought every villain that had so much as crossed by him. The body he had now didn't necessarily resemble much with his other form, so it was particularly strange the see the number one hero in a new light.

Other than the duo sighing simultaneously, Recovery girl didn't add much, only telling them in a soft voice, "Since this time the circumstances being what they are, I won't say anything." A hush silence passed by, as you fiddled your fingers uncomfortably as the duo hadn't noticed your arrival.

All Might's hollow eyes pierced the white ceiling, as he replied to her, "I don't doubt that I was being reckless with my time limit if only I had another hour or so in me." He pulled himself up, wincing causing you to walk towards him to help him up, your arms wrapping around his thin ones. He seemed surprised to see you here, spurting out another round of blood, and Midoriya had vocalized loudly upon realizing you were here.

"(last)-san...!"

An awkward grin appeared on your face, before you slowly succumb to an odd tension, as All Might hadn't explained of the situation you had caught. You plucked a tissue off the box, handing it towards the hero who took it gratefully.

You nodded at Midoriya in greeting, teasing lightly to lighten up the tense mood.

"H-Hey Midoriya-kun, guess you ended up here again huh?" The boy flinching, before he rubbed his messy locks with a small quiet laugh, eyes not meeting yours. You rolled your eyes playfully at his reaction before you asked him with a hint of worry. "How are you holding up?"

The forest-green boy replied, smiling lightly through his slight embarrassment, "Never better. Recovery girl healed my legs, so I should be able to go home tonight." He smiled, the freckles in his face were more apparent as you nodded at his reply. That was good.

"Young (last)." All Might called for your attention, as you observed the dark hollow eyes of his, as he didn't smile, appearing serious. There was that uncomfortable air around you three once more, as the somber gaze made you realize the hero's intention.