Who are you? pt3

A/N: i'm so happy you like the Story so far. i'm glad for the positive comments. i will only put warnings when something depressing or sexual happens.

recap: "do you wanna hang out after School?" i asked him through thoughts. i read his right after "yeah sure, my... i mean yours right after?" i nod in responce... i knew why he didn't finish saying... my place... cause he didn't want to go back there just yet.

Dipper's POV:

it's weird that he was able to read my mind whenever he wanted, but it's funny that, it feels like i've heard it before. that phrase.

"Dipper Pines, are you paying attention to class?" the teacher said, i was scaped out. shoot. "no miss. i wasn't and i apologize." i said and looked at the teacher expecting to be sent to the office. "it's my Fault miss, i was telling what the theme we were working on in class" i heard Bill say. i look at him and he winked at me. WAIT HE WINKED AT ME! i blushed and looked at the headboard continuing the class. 

~time skip - Lunch~

i was walking to the lunch tables with my lunch, sat down and waited, Bill and i agreed to eat lunch together, he told me he'd be 5 minutes late, that was fine. "Oi, Dipshit, that's not your seat!" i heard someone saying to me. i frowned "who is it then? cause i see no one sitting here but me" the taller guy looking up, behind me, he went silent. 

i felt like someone stood behind me but was unsure. "it's just me Pinetree~" i jumped as i got shocked suddenly hearing him, Bill, he chuckled and sat down. "what was all that about?" he asked, "oh the guy just said this wasn't my seat" i answered and took a bite of my sandwich. "ahah, well ignore the guy" Bill said. i took my water bottle and drank some, holding the sandwich in the other hand, i saw in the corner of my eye that Bill took a bite of my Sandwich. 

so i put my water bottle down and looked at him, "what? it seemed tasty and it was right in front of me" Bill said defending himself, and he chuckled.

~time skip - at Bill's house, cause i'm lazy~

to be continued- sorry for the short story. i'll try and finish this part later or tomorrow.

word count: 403