"Okay, my friend, you wanna cut me in
Well, I hate to tell you, but it just won't happen
So thanks, but no
I think I'm good to go
'Cause I quite enjoy the life you say I'm trapped in
Now I admire you, and that whole show you do
You're on to something, really it's something
But I live among the swells, and we don't pick up peanut shells
I'll have to leave that up to you." Peter walked pass Abe and pushed his shoulder as he sang the next line. "Don't you know that I'm OK with this uptown part I get to play?
'Cause I got what I need and I don't wanna take the ride
I don't need to see the other side
So go and do like you do
I'm good to do like me
Ain't in a cage, so I don't need to take the key
Oh, damn! Can't you see I'm doing fine?
I don't need to see the other side." The dance moves were smooth and in step with each other. Peter did his best to mimic the actor, though he didn't have the props. Everyone was amazed with Peter.

"Now is this really how you'd like to spend your days?
Whiskey and misery, and parties and plays?"

"If I were mixed up with you, I'd be the talk of the town
Disgraced and disowned, another one of the clowns." Peter put attitude in that part and didn't spare one glance at his classmates.

"But you would finally live a little, finally laugh a little
Just let me give you the freedom to dream and it'll
Wake you up and cure your aching
Take your walls and start 'em breaking
Now that's a deal that seems worth taking
But I guess I'll leave that up to you." Peter turned back around to Abe and smiled.

"Well, it's intriguing, but to go would cost me greatly
So what percentage of the show would I be taking?" The smile went from that to a smirk.

"Fair enough, you'd want a piece of all the action
I'd give you seven, we could shake and make it happen." Peter scoffed and began to move forward, same with Abe.

"I wasn't born this morning, eighteen would be just fine."

"Why not just go ahead and ask for nickels on the dime." It was amazing how they both moved around the stage as if it were done before and this wasn't the first time.

"Fifteen."

"I'd do eight."

"Twelve."

"Maybe nine." Abe raised his arms slightly.

"Ten!" Peter crossed his arms and that was when Abe patted his pockets and Peter pretended to pull out money and throw it.

"Sir, looks like you've got yourself a junior partner." Peter held out his hand to Abe and Abe snickered off to the side, before pretending to hand him a drink.

"What I have is an overcompensated apprentice." They pretended to drink and crouched slightly smiling at each other as the next line started.

"Don't you wanna get away to a whole new part you're gonna play
'Cause I got what you need, so come with me and take the ride
To the other side
So if you do like I do
So if you do like me
Forget the cage, 'cause we know how to make the key
Oh, damn! Suddenly we're free to fly
We're going to the other side
So if you do like I do
(To the other side)
So if you do like me
(We're going to the other side)
'Cause if we do we're going to the other side
We're going to the other side." They both ended and were slightly out of breath, before grinning at each other and high fiving.

"Dude, that was awesome! I didn't know you watched stuff like this!" Peter exclaimed and Abe grinned wider, if possible.

"Of course, one of my favorites! Yo, Pete, that was awesome! You got Phillip down pat." Abe and Peter high fived again, while the entirety of the theater clapped.

"Magnifico! Parker, you got the part!" Mr. Williams exclaimed, ecstatic with how well they were. "Jones, you're playing as Anne. That's a rap people." He clapped and everyone left, besides Peter and MJ.

○○○○○○○○End Flashback Cause Nat Said So○○○○○○○○○○

How was Peter supposed to do this? Anne and Philip kiss in multiple scenes. It wasn't going to be easy, and he was nervous for tomorrow's show. The two haven't really rehearsed much since bother pretty obviously knew the movie greatly and the other people who played parts needed more rehearsal so MJ and Peter only acted out the introduction scene. Mr. Williams saw the chemistry between the two and knew this was going to be an amazing musical and possibly more *wink*.

                                                                   Word Count: 1423

Song is linked above, check it out if you haven't heard it. I'm honestly so fucking addicted to The Greatest Showman, like holy shit. Anyway, who wants a part two? I'm enjoying this one shot and I love the song. Anyway, vote and comment your opinions on this one shot and also the movie.