The Plan: Part I

The content in this Chronicle and on this website is intended for adults, 18 years and older.

The Plan: Part I

An R.L. Mathewson Chronicle

"I can't do this," Zoe mumbled hollowly as her grip tightened on the towel that she'd managed to wrestle free from the evil woman shaking her head sadly with another, "Why does she have to make everything so difficult?"

Which of course, was followed up with, "I don't know, sweetie," Kasey said, sighing heavily, "I don't know."

"I hate you both," Zoe felt compelled to point out as she licked her lips and inched her way towards the safety of the bathroom door where she'd left her clothes and apparently, her sanity.

"She's trying to make a run for it, again," Eric said, sounding bored from where he lounged on her bed between the two evil women that were tormenting her for their own entertainment.

"I-I just had to use the bathroom," Zoe said, moving to take another step when Kasey asked, "Why don't you trust us?"

"Because you're evil?" she couldn't help but point out even as she struggled to pull the towel that wasn't big enough to cover everything that she really didn't want the world to see more tightly around her.

"There is that," Sarah murmured, sounding thoughtful while Zoe stood there, wondering why this kept happening to her.

She should know better.

She really should.

She really needed to start telling them no, but every time she went to do that, she remembered what happened the last time that she'd listened to them and found herself saying yes. If it wasn't for the incredible sex that always followed...

She would definitely say no the next time, she decided when Sarah got off the bed with a sigh, and before Zoe could make a run for it, the crazed woman somehow managed to steal the last ounce of self-respect that she had left as she tore her towel away. Glaring at the tall woman that she would one day make pay for this, she wrapped her arms around herself and tried to race to the bathroom before anyone could see her only to find herself dragged back and shoved in front of Kasey for approval.

"Well?" Sarah asked while Zoe stood there, trying to pretend that she was anywhere but here.

"Trevor's going to kill you," Eric said as he ran his eyes over her.

"He really will," Zoe said, nodding solemnly, more than happy to agree to anything that got her out of this black bikini and back into her baggy sweatpants and oversized sweatshirt.

"When are you going to learn to trust us?" Kasey asked with a sad shake of her head even as she gestured for Zoe to turn around so that she could get a better look.

"Never," Zoe said, already deciding that there was no way in hell that she was going to wear this again.

"You have curves, Zoe," Kasey said, reaching over and-

"Ow!"

"Own them," Kasey said with a satisfied sigh as Zoe stood there, rubbing the sore spot on her ass as she glared down at the pregnant woman that clearly enjoyed making her life a living hell.

"Which is why we threw away your clothes and repacked your bags," Sarah said with a smile as she pulled her hand back and-

"Stop slapping my ass!" Zoe said with a glare only to frown up at the beautiful woman that had no idea what it was like to jiggle with every move. "You threw away my clothes?"

"They didn't work for us," Kasey said, gesturing to her bags sitting by the door waiting for her. "These are better."

"Because they actually fit," Sarah said with a pitying shake of her head.

"He's going to kill you," Eric repeated with a nod as he ran his eyes down-

Sarah.

-devouring every inch of the beautiful woman that lived to torment him.

Hoping to distract them so that she could pack her sweats, she opened her mouth only to stumble back with a grunt when Sarah shoved clothes in her arms, turned her around, and with another slap on her ass, pushed her towards the bathroom.

"He'll be here in ten minutes. Move your ass, Bradford," Kasey said, making her wonder what they were up to, and they were definitely up to something.