Part 2

After Share recalled the situation she decided that this was the right choice. This way the others could do their job, and she could take care of the dirty work. It was only fair. She put on a determined frown and gave herself a nod as she dipped the mop into a bucket of water, and began cleaning.

After about half an hour Share finished up cleaning the kitchen floor and put the mop away. She gave a sigh of relief, then looked up to see what she'd accomplished.

Her face dropped when she saw there wasn't much change. The floor was clean, for the most part. The benches and table were still dripping old dinner foods and it was getting on the freshly cleaned floor, as well as pretty much everything else in the room being a mess.

Share sighed, "Ooooh, why didn't I do the bench first??" She rubbed her face with her paws and took in a breath as she went to find a sponge and soap.

"Sponge....sponge...sponge...." She looked through multiple cupboards and ledges, but she couldn't seem to find where they'd been put.

She sighed again, and rubbed her neck, wondering what to do. It had been a while since the others had left and she still hadn't got much done. She could give them a call using her belly badge and ask where the sponge was...

No, she couldn't do that! They were all busy and she certainly didn't want to be a nuisance. Share frowned as she tried to think on what she could do, but quickly perked up when she smelt something off.

"Is that..." Share sniffed the air again, "Oh no!"