Flashback 1 The Mills-Locksley Family/Learning Magic

It's been 1 year since Hades was defeated. Henry can't forget how Robin had nearly been killed. He had proposed to His Mom two days later. Henry couldn't be happier that his Mom was getting her happy ending. Roland, Robin and Henry had gotten a lot closer as well. He loved being a big brother to the little thief. And Robin thought of Henry as a son now. Their wedding was simple but beautiful. Roland was the Ring-bearer of course. Will was Robin's best-man and Emma was Regina's made of honour. Friar-Tuck led the ceremony. Instead of the traditional white Regina wore all silver/grey to symbolize her evil/good self.

He stayed at Regina and Robin's most days now. He still saw Emma on regular basis though. As if he wanted anything else.

        (/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/))(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)

When Henry woke up his room was bathed in the morning sun. He looked at his alarm clock. It showed 7:08AM. He wasn't normally such an early riser but he was full of energy at that moment. Henry got out of bed and went down stairs to get some breakfast. When he got to the kitchen he heard his Mom and Dad leaving there room. Henry chuckled to himself. He remembered how shocked Robin had been when he asked if he could call him dad. Nobody had really been surprised when Roland started calling Regina Mommy. After all Regina was the only mother figure he ever had. Excluding Marion/Zelena. When Regina had asked him what made him decide to call Robin dad he said that even though his biological Dad was dead he still wanted that kind of relationship. He was sure that his bio-dad would be completely ok with his and Robin's new arrangement.

        (/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/))(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)

Robin yawned as he sat up in his and Regina's bed. He saw that Regina was still fast asleep. He leaned over and kissed her cheek. Then he got out of bed careful not to wake her. After getting dressed he went down stairs to the kitchen. As he walked though the door he saw Henry eating his cereal.

Henry looked up when he heard Robin come through the door.

Henry- Good morning Dad. Is Mom still asleep? Henry asked while putting down his spoon.

Robin- What did you expect? She was at the office all day yesterday and only got home right before dinner. Robin said as he sat down opposite Henry.

Henry- Do you think you can tech me archery? Henry asked with a nervous look.

Robin smirked. He guessed Henry had been waiting for the two of them to be alone before he made that particular request. They both thought Regina would be 100% against it. Saying that it was far too dangerous. Just as Robin was about to answer Henry both Regina and Roland poofed into the kitchen. Roland loved travelling by her magic.

Regina kissed Robin good morning as Roland jumped onto his chair.

Henry- Get a room you two. Henry said in a annoyed tone.

Regina- What were you two talking about? Regina asked as she started to make her morning coffee.

Robin- Henry was asking if I could tech him archery. Robin answered happily.

Regina- What. Regina said in a curious tone. Looking from her husband to son and back.

Henry- Dad! Henry yelled. Then he quickly covered his mouth, realizing that he might have just blown his chance.