The argument was interrupted as Pietro ripped the machinery apart, using his superspeed. I gasped. 

"No, no. Go on. You were saying?" He quipped, holding one of the pipe-type things.

His short moment of cockiness was interrupted by a gunshot and him falling through the glass floor. 

"Pietro," Wanda shouted, rushing to where her brother fell. 

"What? You didn't see that coming?" I heard Clint mock. I almost laughed but didn't as a beeping sounded. 

"I'm rerouting the upload," Tony informed. 

Steve threw his shield at Tony before he was blasted backwards by Tony in retaliation. 

Wanda moved to help Steve as Tony's armour flew towards him but Bruce grabbed her from behind. I stood watching the exchange, unsure on whose side to take. On the one hand, the JARVIS version of Ultron may be successful, on the other hand, we could have a new and more powerful Ultron on our hands. 

"Go ahead, piss me off," he threatened. 

Steve punched Tony, both flying away from each other. Chaos had ensued.

Unexpectedly, Thor entered, heading straight to the cradle, hammer in hand. He jumped upon the cradle, summoning lightning, blasting whatever was in the thing. 

There was a second pause as we waited for the results. Thor was blasted backwards as the thing inside flew out. It examined its surroundings before flying straight for Thor, who threw it through some glass. Thor attempted to approach it. It was staring at its reflection in the window. Pietro rejoined his sister at this point as Anya moved away from the siblings.  

"I'm sorry, that was... odd. Thank you," it spoke, moving towards us. It glanced at Thor, taking in his appearance. I almost laughed as it copied his outfit.

"Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asked, accusingly. 

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at its centre is that," Thor explained. He pointed to the gem. 

"What, the gem?" Bruce questioned. 

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities," Thor told. 

"Great," I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"Then why would you bring it to-"

"Because Stark is right," Thor interrupted Steve. 

"Oh, it's definitely the end times," Bruce joked. 

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron," Thor informed. 

"Not alone," Tony's creation added. 

"Why does your 'vision' sound like JARVIS?" Steve asked. 

"Vision," I muttered, glancing at the red thing. That could be its name. 

"We- we reconfigured JARVIS' matrix to create something new," Tony explained. 

"I think I've had my fill of new," Steve replied. 

"You think I'm a child of Ultron?" Vision questioned. 

"You're not?"

"I'm not Ultron. I'm not JARVIS. I am...I am."

"How philosophical," I quipped. "We should call you Vision."

"I looked in your head and saw annihilation," Wanda voiced, approaching Vision. 

"Look again."

"Yeah. Her seal of approval means jack to me," Clint commented. 

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone, and they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side," Thor began suggesting. 

"Is it?" Steve asked, turning to Vision "Are you? On our side?"

"I don't think it's that simple," Vision responded. 

"Well, it better get real simple real soon," Clint voiced. 

"I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't, he will end it all," Vision elaborated. 

"What's he waiting for?" Tony inquired. 

"You."

"Where?" Bruce questioned. 

"Sokovia. He's got Nat there too," Clint revealed. 

"Then let's go get my sister," I spoke up. 

"If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..." Bruce began.

"What will you do?" There was a pause as Vision seemed to come to the realisation that we would, in fact, destroy him. "I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go." 

I watched in shock as he held out Thor's hammer to him.

"Holy fucking shit," I screeched as Vision walked away. Everyone watched stunned for a few seconds before Thor spoke up. "You guys must feel real stupid right now. You know, because you couldn't lift it."

"Right." Thor patted Tony on the shoulder. "Well done." 

He then followed after Vision. 

"Three minutes. Get what you need," Steve instructed.

Once I changed into my suit I moved to grab my weapons that happened to be where the twins were. Pietro was changing while Wanda was just standing there, seemingly overwhelmed. I sighed in frustration, grabbing one of Nat's old jackets. 

"Here," I spoke, handing it to her. "You need something."

With that, I walked away and moved to get on the ship. Once we began our journey to Sokovia, Steve began his speech. 

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't." His eyes flickered to the twins while he said this. "So our priority is getting them out. All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right," he finished. 

"Why is Bruce finding my sister? Why can't I go?" I challenged, raising my hand. 

"Because you're our strongest fighter," Steve told. 

"With literally being able to melt Ultron," Tony added.  

A/N Guess who's finally back!! Sorry it's been almost a year. I hope you enjoy the new update x