Chapter 30 ~... DATE!?~

Depuis le début

My phone started ringing, it was a video call and from Jimin.

I wanted to ignore it, but at the end I accidentally pressed the green check button and placed it on my desk, in a vertical way.

Jimin's Pov

I was playing games on my phone when Tae came up to me.

"Can I borrow your phone? I need to call my internet friend" Tae explained to me, the one and only Mr Mochi.

"Use yours" I said and continued playing,

"It's low battery 0%" Tae said, looking at me with his puppy eyes. "Don't worry, I charged it, just a few seconds ago. And it won't take long, I promise" He added, "Fine" I said and closed the app and handed him my phone.

He sat beside me, thanking me, while he went to the video call app and dialled his internet friend's number and it started ringing.

She picked up and placed her phone vertically, I guess on her desk, "Omg... he just asked me out for tomorrow" Y/N said squealing, "Ahh, what do I wear?" She looked around, "Why do you keep making me flutter Taehyung!" She shouted and sat on the floor. She started behaving as if she is a little child that lost her doll.

"Ahhh! Jinjja!!! (Really!!!)" She whined and got up.

She looked at her phone realising, her eyes slightly widened,

"Hi!" We both greeted happily, pretending as if we just didn't see and hear that,

"You didn't hear any of that right? Good" She said and sat on her chair, we could see she's embarrassed.

She turned on her lamp and we started talking.

"For fucks sake you both see each other at school, yet you chat and video call each other after school as well?!?" I said surprised, "I guess that's what internet friends are for..." Tae said, shrugging.

"Internet... always connected? A little lamp turning on mr Mochi?" She asked, teasing.

"I'm not dumb if you're trying to tell me that" I said, playfully rolling my eyes at her.

"Just don't... comment" Tae said, annoyed at me, probably.

~~~~

-Next morning-

Y/N's Pov

I did my morning routine exercise and all the stuffs.

Took a cold shower and got ready and all.

I went towards the kitchen wearing only my comfortable clothes.

I walked over to sehun and greeted him, "Aren't you going to have a hang out with Tae?" Sehun asked, looking at me from head to toe. "Really? I do?" Sehun shook his head in disbelief, "Haha... I forgot!" I said embarrassed, "You actually... only have 10 minutes to prepare" Sehun informed me, "How do you know?" I asked,

"Well he asked for my permission then I looked at the time" Sehun said, glancing at his watch.

"Then gotta go" I said and sprinted up from the couch and in a split second I was in the hallways.

Quickly burst my walking closet open.