"Let's stay in," she suggested, looking up at me with a smile, "I-I can cook for you. Come over."

I smiled, nodding down at her. "That sounds perfect."

She nodded, leaning up to press a kiss to my cheek. "Well then I'll see you in the morning."

~*~

Fred

I rested my head on Alexis's chest, sighing as I folded my arms over my chest.

"My boobs aren't a pillow," she said, looking down at me.

"I know, I'm just resting my head."

She raked her fingers through my hair. "I love your long hair."

"I need a cut," I said, twiddling my thumbs on my abdomen.

"No," she pouted.

I looked up at her and she was putting her hair up into a ponytail, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her doing so.

"Are my armpits deodorant stained, or something?" She asked.

I chuckled and shook my head. "No."

She pulled her tank top further up her chest. "I wish I was one of those girls with no boobs. So you know, I could never have to wear a bra with anything."

I just smiled and looked over at her.

"No joke, they may be fun for you to look at, and all, but they hurt," she said, "these make up probably fifty percent of my weight."

I chuckled and propped myself up on my elbow. "I know they hurt. I live with Adora and my mom part-time."

"No, you don't know they hurt until you've felt them on your body," she said.

"Well, I'm sorry," I said, "you should try getting hit in the balls."

"You should try bathing in blood for a week out of the month," she deadpanned.

"Okay, you've got it worse."

She smiled down at me and I chuckled, pressing my lips against her collarbone.

"Are you going to offer to lift some of the weight off of my chest?" She asked, giggling as she cocked her head over.

"I could do that," I muttered, trailing my hands up her sides.

She grabbed my hands and placed them on her chest, looking up at me. "Wow, crazy, you've never felt boobs before!"

I laughed. "Never before."

She laughed and pulled my lips to hers, slipping her hand up my shirt.

"Mi's here," I said, pulling away from her.

"Oh, God, he's a boy," she said, "he's probably watched porn."

"Alexis, he's twelve," I said, my brows in a furrow.

"Okay, well, he will," she said.

I just fell back down on the couch, resting my hand on my thigh.

"Question," she said, angling herself towards me.

I looked over at her.

"When are you going to let me-"

"Hi, children," Alexis's mom greeted, smiling.

"Hi," I greeted, getting up to help her with the groceries, "you have a handful."

I grabbed a few bags and placed them on the counter, making Alexis walk into the kitchen.

"Oh, how's Jo?" Mrs. Parker asked, cocking her head over.