Reaction #1

So I've decided to change things up to make it easier for me to update. Hehe I haven't updated in like 6 months so sorry. Thank you for 4K reads and 100votes. I'll also be doing reactions which will be shorter but of more characters. So if you have any requests of scenarios please comment ... or don't I dunno.

Reaction to you kissing them first

Draco:
You had just confessed and lightly pecked him on the lips feeling extremely nervous. He froze for a second and then pulled you in for another kiss. The second kiss basically expressing how he felt about you.

"What are you doing? I was supposed to do that first"

Charlie:
You had been dating for about a month and you were waiting for him to make a move but he hadn't, so you decided to take matters into your own hands. You two were up late in the Gryffindor common room in front of the fire when you leaned across the couch and slowly kissed and sure enough, though surprised he kissed you back. His face covered in a light blush.

"W-wasn't I supposed to do that?"

Percy:

This guy was already nervous enough about him asking you out so theres no way he would have initiated the kiss first anytime soon. You were out at a park having a picnic and you decided to just go for it. He was so shocked that his face turned as red as his hair, later on he was embarrassed that he didn't initiate it first.

"I-i didn't see that coming"

George:

For the two of you it was a competition to see who would kiss the other first, everyone had bets on who would win and thankfully it was you. You went to congratulate him after a quidditch win and kissed him in front of everyone when he was gushing to about how good their win was. Although he knew he had lost the competition he still enjoyed the kiss a lot and wouldn't stop teasing you about it later.

"You really like me a lot don't you? Its ok I like you too"