Chapter 2

Well, I'm back with another chapter! Thank you to everyone who read! Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter (Even though it's bad and short but whatever.) Enjoy~

Disclaimer: Me own nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We continued to run along the path and many contestants had already started to drop out of exhaustion. We should be near the part where Leorio is about to give up but then bursts into a sprint… I thought to myself as I ran beside Killua and Gon. As if on cue, a loud clank was heard behind us. We all looked behind us to see Leorio sweating and beat. Gon and I stopped, and Killua moved a few steps in front of us before stopping as well.

"Hey, forget him. Let’s get going.” Killua said. I looked back at him, then at Gon. Gon looked back at Leorio with intent eyes while I looked at Leorio worriedly. Leorio looked back at us, and then shook his head. I knew he was mumbling stuff about the hunter exam and how he won’t give up. He then headed into a full, head-on sprint while Killua, Gon and I just watched as he flew past us trailing dust behind him. I pointed at Leorio’s left behind suitcase.

“He forgot about that.” I said. Gon then grabbed his fishing rod and proceeded to swing it. It hooked around the handle and pulled the suitcase back to us.

“COOL!” Killua and I both admired him; even though I saw it in the anime it was even cooler in real life!

“Let me try that later.” Killua said as we ran back to catch up with the group.

“Me too!” I said with a grin.

“Only if you let me borrow your skateboard.” Gon stated. I looked at him and he looked back at me curiously.

“Who’s?” I asked, pointing at my skateboard and then at Killua’s. Gon thought about it for a while and then pointed at Killua.

“His.” He stated.

“Ehh?! Then what does she have to do then?” Killua whined childishly. I pouted at him, but then agreed that it was unfair.

“I can let him use my weapons.” I argued back.

“What weapons?” Gon asked me innocently. Oh yeah, my cloak’s covering it so he can’t see it…. I fished out my 2 scythes from my pockets and showed them to him.

“Cool!” Gon said with a large smile, which I couldn’t help but smile back at.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were now at going up the stairs for a REALLY long time. The contestants in the front of us then began to run faster. Oh we’re at the 80 km mark. I thought as the 3 of us ran faster to catch up.

“Gon, Yukiko, wanna race to see who finishes first?” Killua asked.

“Sure.” I replied. I really wanted to see if I could beat the two of them. If I did, I will probably throw myself at Hana’s feet if I see her again and thank her a thousand times…

“Loser has to buy dinner.” Gon decided.

“Okay! You’re on!” Killua and I said, both oozing excitement.

“Ready… GO!!” We said in unison and then began to run faster. We had caught up to Leorio and Kurapika. We started to listen to their conversations. Leorio was explaining how he was only after the money, but then explained about how his friend had died.