Chapter 3 "Only a shoulder to cry on"

Începe de la început

"Oh no I don't need ur money.I have another way,everyone are gonna believe u and me are together....I'm gonna be in every magazine,news.Everyone will know who I am." - he said with a big smirk

"How are u gonna make everyone believe we're together" - I was so scared of what he's gonna say next

"Well.." - He put his hand on my thigh "I'm gonna get ur pretty little body naked and get in bed with u,take pictures and send it to all magazines.It's gonna be an amazing story which will give me a great public exposure." - oh my God is this really happening to me?Was I really that stupid to go on a date with a stranger and let stranger in my house?

He took of my shirt so I was just in my bra.He started pulling me to the couch,I started scratching him and kicking and that's when he slaped me hard accros my face I fell on the floor and he got on me and I started screaming and yelling "HELP!!!!!" and he kicked me in the stomach hard.I started crying cuz it hurts so much.I don't know what else to do.

He grabbed my arms tight and started pulling me on the couch again.That's when I heard fast footsteps comming down the stairs.He let go of me and I crawled and leaned against wall,half naked, in tears.Then I herd someone yell:

"ZENDAYAA!!!" - it was Trevor.I looked up and he was looking at me with tears in his eyes,he looked so soft and warm and all I wanted to do is hug him.

Then he looked at Chris and his eyes went from soft to angry.Chris said: "Who the hell are you" and then he looked at me "Bitch u told me there was no one home"

"Don't call her like that u worthless piece of shit" - Trevor looked so mad

"I can call her whatever I want,she gon' soon become my bitch anyway" - he looked at me with a smirk.Then he turned to Trevor,walked up to him and punched him hard in the face.But Trevor didn't even move,it's like he didn't even feel the pain.He just looked at me the whole time like he still cares for me and it hurts him to see me in tears.

"I'm gonna ask u before I beat the shit out of you" - Trevor said turning to Chris "Are u sorry u did that to her?"

"Wow I'm so scared and yes I did that to her and I would do a lot of other things to her.If u know what I mean"- He said with a wink

And that's when Trevor just snaped.He punched him so hard in the face he fell on the floor.Trevor jumped at him and started punching him,blood was everywhere.

I somehow managed to get up and find the phone and I called the police.

Trevor was still punching him even tho' Chris was unconscious.I had to stop Trevor before he kills him.

"TREVOR!!" - I't's like he didn't hear me.Nothing!

"TREVORR!!!" - Still nothing

"Trev please" - I said with tears streaming down my face.That's when he stoped punching him and looked up at me.There was also tears on his face.I grabbed his hand and he stood up and hugged me so tight.. and he held me 'till the police came.

First the police took away Chris and asked me few questions and then they started asking Trevor,but I went to my room cuz it was just too much for me..

After I showered and put on some sweatpants and white shirt I sat in my room for 15 min on the floor against my bed I didn't mean to cry but tears just flew down my face.I couldn't move,All I need right now is Trevor,no one else just HIM.And I heard footsteps comming up the stairs,the same ones that saved me.

He knocked on my door and came in.I knew he still cared for me.I see it in his eyes,I saw how much it hurted him to see me crying on the floor after someone almost raped me.