Morning

It's 9:00 am. 9 am and he hasn't woke up yet. She stares at the ceiling in their bedroom, and after what feels like forever she looks at the clock again.
9:05 am.
Great.
She don't feel like reaching to her phone. It's too early to make work phone calls.
She just want to snuggle with her husband. Can he wake up already?
She starts moving uncomfortably. She is too bored to stay still.
She decides to steal his blanket. For a guy as possessive as Archie Andrews, he might wake up from it.
She pulls some of the blanket, and he shifts, but he doesn't wake up. Then, more aggressively she pulls the entire blanket with such a force, and falls out of the bed. "What the fuck" he mumbles. He doesn't know if he woke up because someone stole his blanket or because he heard a loud crashing noise.
"Ouch" she says and climbs her way back to their king sized bed. "What are you doing?" He asks confusingly, half giggling half wanting to go back to sleep. "I was trying to wake you, without waking you."
Archie still seems confused.
"I'm so bored" she says finally. And he plants a soft kiss on her forehead. "You are so cute" he says and sits up. She doesn't see it coming, but the next thing she knows is that Archie is on top of her, holds her wrists above her head. She slightly moans because of the entire situation, and you would expect for someone who has been dating Archie Andrews for 8 years to get used to the force, and to how his bottom switches so quickly. One moment he will kiss her and hug her, the next thing she knows, he is thrusting into her with so much force and aggression.
But it's not always like that. Many times he takes it slow. He kisses her body everywhere again and again while slamming into her slowly. She loves any type of those things. She really do.
She would want to spend the rest of her life like that.
"Ron" he whispers finally letting her wrists go. "You are so beautiful. You are like a plain canvas." He kisses her slowly and she runs hands in his hair, and plays with the tip of his ear. "Sorry I have to ruin you" she looks confused for a second but the next thing she feels, is Archie biting and sucking her neck.
They are like that for 15 minutes. Making out, Archie is biting and kissing in all the right places and Veronica just moans at the sensations. After a while he whispers that he is going to take a shower, and she smiles, still shook from the impact he has on her. Her husband for fuck sake, he makes her knees feel weak. He makes her heart miss a beat. When he leaves and closes the door of the bathroom she stays on the bed. Staring at the ceiling not ready to go out. When she finally decides it's time, she walks to the bathroom where Archie just finished taking a shower. She looks at the mirror, and it takes her a moment to realize what she is seeing. Her neck is covered with bites and purple marks. "ARCHIE!!!!!" She screams "what is it?" He runs to the bathroom, scared that something happened to her. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY NECK" she says already looking for her makeup and he sighs at relief. "I told you I will ruin you" he laughs and gently kisses the bruises on her neck.
"I" kiss on her jaw.
"Love" kiss on neck.
"You" kiss on her shoulder.
She giggles and stares at their reflection in the mirror.