part 19

part 19:-
vaani is giving water to the plant suddenly the water go of she look inside and the water come to her face .
she hear the sound of laugjing she turn and find bihaa laugjing it was him who place his feet on pipe.
vaani:tum..

vaani take the pipe and throwing water on him. and bihaan ran here to there in garden to save himself .
a smile on their face telling the happiness.
shaddha see them and get annoyed.
shaddha:uff ye thapki bihaan off sorry sorry nakli thapki aur asli bihaan ne toh mere jina he haram kar diya ab kya karu main dhruv bhi kuch na kuch chal raha hai.
shaddha think to do something.
at room,
vaani come to the room and don't find Bihaan.
vaani:ye sir kaha chale gaye.
at orphanage,
Bihaan come to the lady.
bihaan:excuse me.
lady:tum toh wahe hoo na jo vaani ko yahan se le gaye the.
bihaan:ji haan aur ab woh humare sath humare ghar mein he rahege.
aap please uska sab saman le degeye.
lady:thik hai.
bihaan come to the room where vaani was staying.
the lady pack her bag.
bihaan in mind:tumne mere aur mere parivaar ke liye bohat kuch kiya hai ab mere bare, vaani tum ab se humare ghar rahoge. tumhe bhi ek parivaar mile gye.

a locket fall from the bag of vaani.bihan pick up and surprise to see the locket.
Bihaan :yeh locket.
lady:ye vaani ke hai bachpan se he ye uske pas the sayad ye usske ma baap ke akhri nisan hoge.
Bihaan :y
are you sure.
lady:han.
bihan think something, he collected the things of vaani and leaves from there.
he come to thapki's parent house poonam open the door and welcome himkk was sitting in the chair dont react.
bihaan asked poonam about the locket which thapki used to wear often which she give to poonam that before her surgery.
poonam went and bring the locket and show it to bihaan who is shocked. now kk also come him.
bihaan show them the locket which he get from vaani. they see the locket and get shocked.
at home,
bihaan come to the room and on phone.
bihan:bhai kuch kar,agar woh mika gaya toh baazi hunare haath.
thik hai bye.
vaani come to the room and se her stuff.
Bihaan :tum ready ho jao hune kahe chalna hai.
vaani:kaha..
bihaan:thapki ke ghar. ..
vaani:thapki ke ghar kyu wahab toh usske maa papa honge na woh toh mujhe pechan lenge.
bihan:hum chal rahe hai bas chal rahe hai.
vani dont get anu cule from Bihaan.
thapki and vaani reach at the home and see kk and poonam looking at the..
poonam cup her face and cares.
bihan:vaani ye log janchuke hai ke tum thapko nahi ho
vaani:kya.
Bihaan :lekin tum ek baat sayd he nahi jnte Ho 
vani:woh kya hai
Bihaan :wahe ke tum inn ke beti ho
thapki ke jurwa behan.
vani get shocked and look at poonam and kk.
poonam:han beta bihaan sach bol raha hai.
tumhare humare beti ho thapki ke behan.
tum bacpan mein ko chuke the.
4 saal ke the jab hum Darjeeling se noida aaye the,yahan settle hone. lekin station mein ek blast hua tha jiss se humne tum jum kar deya tha,
humne bohat dunda magar tum kabhi mile na.
aur mile bhi kab jab mujhse mere ek beti chen chuk hai.
vaani have tears in her eyes and hug poonam.
at pandey niwas,
vaani and bihaan to the house and see shaddha talking about business with bauji.
bihan:vaani tum samjh gaye na tumhe kya karna hai.
vaani:aapko yad hai naa.
bihaan:off course.
at shaddha 's room,
shaddha reading the files which she have to sign. she finish it.
then bihaan come to him and asked if she had sign the papers.
she said she is doing she is about to sign when vani come to the room with doop.
shaddha start coughing a lot.
shaddha:hey thapki tum ye sab kya kar rahe hoon.
vaani:aapke aur aapke bevar dunno ke aanke karab hai itna paise hai toh jara doctor ko bho dekha doon.
main toh pure ghar mein doop de rahe the je pure ghar se burai kya saya chala gaye ab yahan ab se zada bura saya kon hai.
shaddha :hey what do you mean. bihaan see how your wife talking to me.
Bihaan :thapko ye jya tareka hua baat karne kya.
shaddha forget her. please sign the papers. i have to give them to lawyer  also.
shaddha :yes.
shaddha sign all the papers. bihan give a wicked smile as when shaddha was qurrel with vaani he change the papers, now she cant do anything to the property of them.
precap:shaddha get arrested.