Chapter 02

"Your perception about me is wrong", she said.

"Um-Hm", I nodded, vigorously.

"Don't judge, you don't know me okay", she chuckled.

"Tell me so that I can judge you after knowing you", I said, ruthlessly.

"Rich family history, no parents, one brother, lots of money, no happiness, much sorrows, lots of heartbreaks, no one cares so I don't give a shit NOW", she said and smiled at me.

"Ouch", I pressed my lips. I felt sympathetic, for obvious reasons. You might too, okay?

"Don't do that, tell me yours", she said

"What? I don't really have one as sad as yours. It's just your head hallucinating", I told her, throwing my head back.

"So, you wouldn't understand then, what's your use? Goodbye, sir", she stood up and took steps towards the exit.

Is she leaving without paying though?

I looked on, as she began walking to the exit just when this urge broke up in me and I walked behind her.

Repeating again: I'm pathetic.

"Simple human, stuck in past, ex-struck, emotional wreck, commitments and life's a mess lately", I blocked her way.

"Oh", she broke the silence and I snapped my head up to look at her.

"Don't do that", I said as I felt a wave of sympathy hovering around my head.

"You just did that", her eyebrows danced.

"Physically, you're beautiful. Mentally, you're a bitch, did you know?", I rolled my eyes as I held the door open for her. She laughed softly walking past me.

"You said you're ex-struck", she said, as I walked beside her.

"I love her, like she consumed me and now it's all dark", I said, as I stared at my feet.

Ananya, she always used to ruffle my hair when I was quite, she just did that. I looked up and turned my head to my right, she was just walking. I cleared my throat.

"Well, she left you because..." she asked. "Because I dumped her elder sister way back so she never really loved me, revenge stuff and she loves someone else. He's an archaeologist", I told her and she held my hand. I stopped and turned.

"No, don't tell me this is real", a very loud laughter echoed through my ears.

"This is, and it's not funny", I hissed.

"She took revenge on you, on literally YOU, oh fuck", an unstoppable laughter from a girl whom I barely know.

I just glared her while she laughed.