First day

Erika's p.o.v

I woke up to the beeping of my alarm clock at exactly 6:00am. Today i would officially be going to college...fuck. I groan to myself as i get up and out of my messy yet warm and comfy bed, and neatly tuck the comforter into the headboard before making my way downstairs. As soon as i arrive downstairs the smell of bacon and maple syrup immediately fill my nostrils,  making my mouth water. i see my mom placing freshly cooked pancakes onto a plate while frying bacon in another pan. "Morning mom" i yawned while getting a plate from a cupboard, and placing a few pancakes on my plate."Morning sweetie, how you feeling?" "I feel like shit" "language" she sternly says, i shrug it off and roll my eyes.

After eating i rush to my bathroom and take a shower, i let the hot water loosen my strained muscles and take my time to savour every moment as this will be the last time i get to do these same tasks for a while. As soon as i'd finished i went into my closet and looked for an outfit. I chose  a high waisted denim skirt paired with a black off shoulder cop-top and white converse. I then got my luggage that i packed the night before and a small backpack and put my phone, charger and other necessities inside. Once i gathered everything i needed, i took my keys and went downstairs to meet my mom. She was going to drop me off.

As soon as we I arrive my mother and I immediately see the entrance. "We're here!". As i step out of the car, reality hits me. Im going to be going to college. I scan the entire campus and see a bunch of people exchanging hugs and kissing goodbyes. I took this moment to just admire everything around me, it was just as beautiful as i had imagined, the sweet scent of the freshly cut grass, the fresh air, tall buildings and all the banners and posters hung up.

"We're in B13" right after i tell them i spot a large B painted on the wall. When we get to the room, i insert my key into the wooden door and push it open. As soon the door opens i see that the room is smaller than I expected, but still manageable. There are two double beds, two desks and two wardrobes, and on the other side of the room there was a girl, she had long, blonde hair with brown roots, and big brown eyes. Her side of the room was gorgeous, she had decorated it with fairy-lights, small polaroid pictures hanging on the lights, small plants, and shelves filled with books. I already liked her. "Hey, I'm Athena, welcome to Stanford University" "hi, I'm Erika". "This is all so overwhelming. I just can't believe you are already going to college, my daughter, only daughter, will now be a college student". As my mom continued rambling about how i'm going to be attending college I t start to place my clothes into my wardrobe.

It had been about 5 minutes since my mom first started rambling, and I'm pretty sure Athena and I have just about had enough of her chit-chat, I stare at her with wide eyes, and she takes the hint. "Okay, well I'm going to get going. Good luck with school. Have fun girls!" She chuckled to herself. "But not too much fun" I heard her mumble under her breath. ^

As soon as my mom had left i left the room and started walking around campus a bit. Just so i could see where everything was.
After quite a while of walking i started to head back to my dorm, as i was on my way i started to look on my phone for a nearby mall, as I wasn't familiar with this place. While i was busy on my phone i immediately bumped into something that felt like a wall but when i looked up it turned out to be a guy,. Holy shit. He was fucking gorgeous. His eyes, a beautiful mixture of greens and blues. He had a sharp, defined jawline. Soft blonde hair. Not to mention he smelled so good. He was a fucking god.

"Oh, uh.. hey sorry 'bout that, didn't see you there" he chuckled. I stood there. Completely taken back by his features. Even his fucking voice was attractive. "Uh.." . He noticed that i was just standing there and so he waved, trying to get my attention, causing me to snap back into reality. Realising what had just happened, my cheeks turned into a deep pink, and i slowly started to feel my face heat up. "Oh uhm hey, no don't worry about it. Sorry i was just busy on my phone and you're like really cute and oh my god i should stop" you quietly giggled, quite embarrassed of your actions. "Cute" he smiled to himself"
"Oh, I'm Corbyn by the way, and you are..?" He slowly dragged out the are hinting me to answer him. "Erika" i sighed. "Well nice meeting you, Erika. See you around".  He started walking but before he turned around I swear I saw him wink. Holy fuck.

When i got to my dorm room, i once again inserted the key, and pushed the door open."HOLY SHIT".  As soon as i turned around i slammed the door shut. I couldn't unsee it. That shit, was fucking traumatising. Athena, sprawled all over some guy, shoving their tongues inside each others throats. Ugh.
I snap back out of my thoughts as soon as the wooden door creaks open, the only difference was that the two of them weren't sucking face anymore.

After that traumatic experience that will surely be in my sleep paralysis, I grab some clothes, a towel and all my toiletries and other necessities with me to the school bathrooms. As i quietly padded through the halls, I finally arrive. As soon as I enter, the smell of sweat immediately hits me and all of a sudden everything feels so stuffy. Ugh. As soon as i finish my business i make my way back to my dorm room, finish reading a book I purchased last week, and called it a day.

HEY YALL! I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THE 1ST CHAPTER!!
Word count: 1075 WORDS

LOVE YA'LL
-Gem