I Want You Back

"Y/n. Let's go" said One for your friends.

"I don't think I wanna go anymore, How about we just order pizza and binge watch Bobs Burgers." You said pouting your lips trying to get your friends to not make you go out.

"Y/n no you're going out, do you think Mark is just staying at home, no he's probably out right now, now here put this on." Said another friend of yours who didn't really care for Mark.

"Ughh, I honestly don't care what he's doing, he's free to do whatever he wants and WHO ever he wants." You said throwing the dress back at your friend.

"Look we want you to go out and see what's out there, you may not find your next boyfriend at this club, but can you just come out for us...pleeeeease We'll buy you wings when we get there." Your friend said tugging at your arm giving you puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, Fine I'll go". You said rolling your eyes.

"Great! Now put this nude dress on and those heels and do your makeup and let's go!" Said your friend pushing you into the bathroom.

About 45 minutes later, you had gotten into the nude dress and heels and your makeup was done & you and and your friends head out to the Uber that was taking you to the club.

*F L A S H B A C K*
" I just don't think, we can do this any more, this whole us. Me always gone and it's not fair to you, I don't wanna hurt you" said Mark holding your chin in his hand.

"So that's it you just wanna give up huh? , I told you that doesn't matter yes I miss you a lot when your gone , but you always come back and when we spend time together I treasure it Mark don't do this." You said almost in tears.

" Baby listen, I know it's straining our relationship maybe we just need time apart to grow, I still love you and always will that'll never change." said Mark kissing your lips.

" it's clear you just wanna end this relationship & if you don't care , neither will I." You said pushing him away getting up from the restaurant  and storming out.

*F L A S H B A C K E N D*

"Y/n ? You ok ?your just looking into space" said your friend waving her hand in front of your face.

" yea Im Fine , just daydreaming, oh would you look at that we're here. You said sighing as you got out the Uber with your friend pulling you out the car.

At the  same time  Mark, was debating what club he and his friends should go to, for his friend Randy's birthday. Mark just laid there on his bed scrolling through his Instagram, then he came across a video of you dancing with one of your friends.

" he He she's so cute, ughhh what did I do man" Mark said hitting his head with a pillow.

"Get up man put on some clothes" said Randy

"Ok ok , I will, but I know what club we should go to, you'll love it the girls are beautiful and I can get us a V.I.P section  right now." Said Mark picking up his phone making a call.

" My man, did I ever tell you how much I love you, like this will be a lit ass birthday." Said Randy

"Uh huh" said Mark

After Mark secures the V.I.P section he finishes getting ready and heads to the car with the guys.

P section he finishes getting ready and heads to the car with the guys