Chapter 1

Lily POV:

I watched as Rebecca cradled Darcy in her arms while sitting in the rocking chair in Darcy's new room. After three days of Rebecca living with us Harry had some pack members fix Darcy a nice new baby room. In my opinion it's beautiful but Harry thinks it can be better.

For the past three days me and Harry have been asking Rebecca how and why did she find me. But all we get is the same answer " I'll tell you when the time is right" and I can't take it any more with the waiting.

Some of the pack members ask us both everyday " Who is the new girl and why is she here" but me any Harry want to keep it between us three so we don't have to get everyone involved. For now Rebecca is just a family friend.

I moved from my spot on the floor and moved more towards Rebecca and Darcy." I know I told you that you can take your time with telling me and Harry the reason your here but we can't wait any more. We need to know Rebecca, now."

She sighed and got up from the rocking chair with Darcy still in her arms and gentle placed her in the crib and sat right right in front of me of the floor. She finally looked up at me after five minutes with tears slipping down her cheeks. I brushed away her tears and hugged her the best it could with the positions were in.

" O-Oh Lily I'm in so much trouble." I was worried after she just said the first sentence. I ran my hands down her hair trying to bring her closer to me. " Rebecca what ever it is me and Harry will be there to help you. Please just tell me what's wrong."

The longer she took to respond made my worrying worse in till she family spoke. " There's alphas Lily. Alphas that are very powerful and are searching for me because I trespassed on to there land. Lily there trying to kill me cause they think I'm some random rouge who thinks that I can go on everyone's land and not be killed like the others."

I few tears slipped from my eyes thinking about the last family member I have left is in danger. I nodded for her to go on. " But when I heard from some other rouges that the highest alpha has finally found his mate and her name was Lily I had a feeling it was you and came here for protection. Lily please help me I have no where else to go."

Her tears kept coming and got worse by the minute. " Rebecca we will help you don't worry, shh it's okay I'm here." I rubbed her back gently and kept telling her how everything is going to be okay but if I'm being honest I don't think everything will all be okay.

Death will be the outcome of this all.

- I'm deciding that I'll do faster updates and shorter chapters if that's okay with you guys- (((BYE MY LOVELIES)))