"Sure just make it quick," One of them said. I nodded and I held gramps' face in my hands.

"You were the strongest man I knew. I love you gramps, Cam loves you, Grammie loves you, and Dad loves you. You're in a better place. Say hello to Mom for me please, tell her how much I miss her. I just hope it didn't hurt," I whispered to him before kissing his forehead. He was then wheeled away from me. Another piece of my heart taken away.

The ride home was silent no one said anything. The funeral was going to be in a couple weeks. I couldn't handle all of this. The Nafians didn't know yet. When we got home I quickly tweeted off my laptop.

@MaliaIDallas: I lost my angel today. Thank you for your prayers but he is in a better place right now. I love you so much gramps please say hi to mom for me!

With that I made a rash decision to leave. I threw a bunch of clothes into my suitcase and grabbed my necessities before going online and buying a plane ticket. I needed to get away from everything. I had gone to the hospital in my sweatpants and that was how I was going to go to the airport. They were just black sweatpants and a loose magcon t-shirt. Once I got everything in my carry-on I just had to get to the airport. My plane was leaving at 8am. It was now 6:49am. I dragged my stuff down the stairs as quietly as I could so as not to alert the boys. I know it's stupid not telling them, but if I do they will try and stop me. I will tell them when I am on the plane that way they can't stop me.

I made it into the garage without any trouble. Now I knew the car and the garage would make noise so I had to do this quickly. I opened the garage door from my car and started backing out my car. I saw Matt run to the doorway with confusion in his eyes. I frowned and mouthed 'I'm so sorry' to him before I drove off.

My phone was ringing nonstop but I just turned it off. I made it to the airport and I parked my car. Well I should have taken a taxi but whatever. I wrote down my parking spot so I wouldn't forget when I got back. I got through security quickly and made it to my gate. I bought some Starbucks while I was waiting.

I finally boarded my plane and I figured it was safe to now tell the boys. I turned on my phone and it instantly was ringing. It was Taylor. I answered simply with no emotion.

M: Hi Taylor
T: Where did you go? We are freaking out!!
M: I know. I'm at the airport.
T: Wait, what? Why are you at the airport? You're not leaving are you?
M: Only temporarily, I can't stay here right now.
T: What? Why didn't you tell us?
M: Because you would have tried to stop me.
T: Yeah but still. Where are you going?
M: To see Lily.
T: Does she know?
M: Not yet.
T: Malia your ambitiousness drives me insane sometimes.
M: I love you Taylor and tell Cam and Matt I love them too. I love all you guys but I have to go.

With that I hung up before he could say anything else. Well I guess I should probably call Lily to let her know that I might be staying with her for a couple weeks.

L: Oh my goodness are you okay I saw your tweet and I was just about to call you!
M: No I'm not okay. Can I stay with you please?
L: Yeah of course, where are you?
M: I'm on a plane to Florida now.
L: Does Cam know?
M: He probably does by now.
L: Malia.
M: Taylor knows and he probably told them all, but I just can't face everyone right now I need to get away from it all.
L: Alright, what time will your flight land?
M: In four hours.
L: Alright I will drive down and pick you up from the airport and you can stay with me, besides I'm sure my parents would love to meet you.
M: Thank you so much Lily I love you. You're the best, see you soon.
L: I know I am, love you too.

Well I have my sleeping arrangements done, so for now. Well now I just have to make it through a four hour plane ride after I was told my Gramps passed away. Great.