I sighed, " Here comes the crushing news," I told everyone.

  " Shancai and Ah Si kissed last night." Ximen told Qinghe with a smile.

  " What? Shancai, is that true?" Qinghe looked to Shancai, wanting a proper answer.

  " I..." Shancai started.

  " Of course it's true. I'm sure she's been waiting so long for this." Ah Si said to Qinghe. I felt bad for the two, but I got to admit, Qinghe's reaction was amusing.

  I looked up and saw Ximen, Meizuo and Ah Si with smiles on their faces, " She tackled me and gave me her first kiss." Ah Si continued.

  " Oh my god," Qinghe said, surprise written all over his face. " Really?"

  I got up and flicked Ah Si on the head. " I don't think you're helping." I told him.

  " No," Shancai said as she went up to Lei. " It was dark. I couldn't see anything. That's why-"

  " You don't need to explain," Lei cut her off. " I don't care who you kiss." Ouch...

  Shancai just looked down and walked away. I sighed, closed my book and stood up. I could hear the boys calling after me but I just waved them off. I followed the path that Shancai had taken.

  I saw Shancai sitting by the docks and approached her.

  " Are you okay?" I asked her.

  " I'm sorry Yue, but I feel like being alone right now. But I wasn't going to give up that easily.

  " I'm sorry about Lei. He can be very blunt sometimes." I said, sitting down next to her, dipping my feet in the water.

  " It's okay, it's not his fault, I guess." Shancai replied.

  " If you feel like crying, just let it out. It's worse for your body if you keep your emotions to yourself." I said to her.Oh gosh, I probably sound like Lei.  From the corner of my eye I could see tears streaming out of her eyes.

  " Why? Why did I have to like him?" Shancai asked.

  " Hey, you can't control who you love." I said to her.

  " You don't have to be with someone if you love them, you can continue loving them even if they are with someone else. Or, you can move on. Huaze Lei may not return your feelings, but I know for sure that he thinks of you as a friend." I almost whispered. This reminded me of a person that I knew in the past.

  Shancai was practically breaking down right now, she must of had a lot of emotion she was holding in. I pulled her in for a hug and patted her back. We just sat there for a while not saying a word.

  " How do you know all of this?" Shancai asked.

  " Did I ever tell you the story of my first love?" I asked.

  " No," Shancai shook her head. " What does it have to do with this?"

  " Well," I trailed on. Here goes nothing.

Narration

After I had graduated High School, instead of going to my first year at Ming De, I went to work in Korea to get away from everyone. The company I was working for was called Gravity , which had specialized in video games. I was looking for a fun place to work so I applied for the job. Once the people had looked at my resume, I was hired.

  I was working there for at least three months when I had met him.

Flashback