Chapter 20| 10 Years Part 5

Magsimula sa umpisa

You heard the door knock downstairs, you froze up and your heart started to race again.

"Katsu and Izu, they're here. Fuck...oh god, oh god. What the hell am I going to say?"

Slowly, you walked to the stairs.

"Izuku! Inko! You're here! I'm glad you made it!" You heard Mitsuki greeted the guest.

"I-Is it true that Ri-Chan is here?" You heard another voice say.

"Yup!"

You were mentally screaming.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE, OLD HAG?!"

You frowned, that voice sounded strangely familiar...

"Shut up you annoying brat! She's going to run away because of you!"  You heard Mitsuki scowl. "Ri-Chan, come down here! Katsu and Izu are here!"

The two boys downstairs immediately shifted their gaze to the stairs, waiting for the elephant in the room to show herself. You took in a deep breath, and took a step onto the stairs.

"Hey..." You awkwardly said, already knowing the outcome.

"AKARI-CHAN/ SHORTIE?!"

"Oh! Looks like you kids know each other!" Izuku's mother, Inko said.

"Looks like dinner is ready! The kids can chat after!" Mitsuki motioned you to the dining room.

During dinner, Mitsuki and Masaru day on one side, while Izuku and his mother sat on the other. You and Katsu/Hedgehog/Bakugou/Katsuki day across from each other at the ends of the table.

It was definitely awkward. But luckily, dinner ended rather quickly.

"Katsuki, how about Akari, Izuku and you go up to your room and catch up?"

"Don't tell me what to do old hag."

——
Izuku, Katsuki and you all sat on the floor of his bedroom in a awkward silence. None of you had yet to speak up or tried to strike a conversation. So you took the chance to.

"You guys are probably disappointed that your precious, innocent, and loving Ri-Chan ended up like this, hm?" You chuckled as you sat against the bed.

The two boys looked at you, one shocked at what you had said the other, titled his head slightly.

"No...I...I think you're still the Ri-Chan I knew. To me at least, you haven't changed at all." Izuku said, looking you straight in the eye.

"The hell do you mean, Shortie? You haven't changed at all, now that I look back. You're still fucking stubborn, still reckless as hell and still have that fire." Bakugou rolled his eyes as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Pfffftt...this is just like the old days." You laughed, pulling your legs to your chest.

Izuku laughed along with you, while Katsuki, was secretly smiling at the sight of you laughing out loud.

"Remember when Katsu tripped and fell into that river? Or every time he tried to be All Might, he would always somehow end up saying something villain like?" You teased him, usually Izuku would tense up when somebody around him teased Katsuki, but today, he joined you.

"OI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DIPSHIT LAUGHING AT?!"

"You." You fearlessly pointed to the boy, still giggling.

"I'LL SHOW YOU WHOS STRONGER! DEKU, YOU'RE THE VILLAIN! I'M THE HERO! WHOEVER GETS RI WINS!!" He challenged.

"Bring in on Kaachan!!"

"Catch me if you can~!" You mocked, then bursting out the bedroom door and down the stairs faster than ever. Then out the backyard.

"OI!! COME BACK HERE, YOU BITC- RI!!"

"Oh no you don't Kaachan!" Izuku shoved Katsuki out of the way and down the stairs.

The parents in the living room saw you zoom by, then shortly Izuku. Then Katsuki sprinting.

"Awww, it's just like the old days." Izuku's mother sighed, sadly.

"Akari really resembles Yui don't you think?" Mitsuki added.

"Yes, yes, I agree. Is it really true? Poor girl, loosing all of her family at such a young age!" Inko replied.

"It really is tragic. But look at her now, she's kickin' the boys' ass! SHOW THEM WHAT YOU GOT AKARI!! KICK KATSUKI'S ASS!" Mitsuki stood up abruptly and ran over to the opened window, shouting at you. Man, does she get distracted fast.

"Will do! I don't need to be fucking saved Katsu!" That moment, you shot black with highlights of white fireballs at the sky. Illuminating it like a fire work show.

"YOU WANT TO GO?!"

"I'm going to save you Ri-Chan!" Izuku yelled.

The two boys ran towards you, as you charged at them. The all three of you unexpectedly tripped, falling on top of each other.

Your back landed onto Izuku's chest, while he was like a pillow. While Katsuki, was on top of you, his hands on either side.

"Ow, fuck." You muttered out, not realizing the position you were in.

Katsuki stared at you while you stared back at him with your (E/C) orbs. The both of you blushed, but didn't notice each other because it was dark out.

You bursted out laughing all of a sudden.

"Hehe...TAG YOU'RE IT, FUCKING KATSU!! RUN IZU!" Izuku slipped out and ran, with you following behind him.

"I wish things would stay like this forever, and ever. But...it's impossible, I'll enjoy it while I can." You thought to yourself.

You glanced behind you, you swore, you saw him smile. Or even laughing.

Or even....blushing.

"He's cute when he's like that..."
——