I'll be there when you need me the most~ Lui X Reader

I got like 3 requests for only Lui, I feel like everyone loves this big sharkie boi for some reason...BUT I WON'T JUDGE ANYONE.

He's the most cute boi I'll meet.

Requested by KaseyShirosagi

Y/N= your name
L/N= last name
E/C= eye color
*Male reader book, if you want a female one shot/story, you can also request on my other book ; )

WARNING: IMMA CUSS FOR SOME GAY REASON.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lui was training with his pulley-machine, (I seriously don't know what it's called...), while catching a glance of what he caught outside the window;

A boy...sitting on the sidewalk...looking depressed and lonely.

He appeared to be alone...but at this time?

Sunset was coming up, and it was getting dark.

"What the...?", Lui thought as he saw the little boy start to cry, tears swelling around his eyes.

Lui could seriously not concentrate now, a matter of concern running through him.

"I can't handle this...", he thought.

He glanced one last time at the window, as he saw the guy shaking a little...probably from how cold it felt.

"Shit...", he thought.

He went up to his coat rack, and I clipped the coat, as he walked outside the hallway, crossing several doors just to get outside.

"Mr. Shirosagi...it's night—

"Shut it.", Lui snapped.

He hated the way the guards would always be checking on him like a little baby, he hated it.

He went up to the little boy, as he took his coat off and placed it on his shoulders.

The little boy blushed, Lui then asked him his name;

"What's your name?", Lui snapped.

"M-my name is Y-Y/N...", he stuttered out.

Lui's lips parted a bit, as his face turned a bit gentle now.

"Uhhh...it appears to be getting dark outside...what are you doing here...and why are you sad?", he said, gently getting a royal blue colored handkerchief, wiping his tears.

Y/N blushed at the action, he didn't expect this at all.

"M-My parents...kicked me out the house...I-i have no where else to stay...", he said...shaking slightly.

Lui's gaze softened, as his lips parted slightly, ready to say something.

"You...Can stay over at my place...as long as you'd like.", he whispered, quiet enough for only them to hear.

Y/N blinked slightly, shiny orbs covering his eyes, as he got up and gave Lui a surprise hug.

"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!! I really don't know how to pay it!", he called, his cheerful voice catching Lui off-guard.

"Yeh...whatever, just follow me.", Lui muttered.

Lui grabbed Y/N by the arm, as they both blushed lightly, Lui speed-walked to his place.