He nods, "Just two."

"Remember to hold your breath for as long as you can after you inhale, all right?" I remind him.

"Like this." he holds in his breath with his cheeks puffed out looking like a blowfish.

"That's right," I smile, "Okay B, I gotta go. I'll see you after work okay?"

I hug him, "Okay momma," he says into my hair.

"I'll miss you, B. Love you" I pull away and kiss his cheek.

"Love you too, Momma"

I reluctantly stand up and shoo him away towards the other children. I say my goodbyes to Melanie and the kids and head to work for my first day.

I pull into a parking space on the third floor of the parking structure 30 minutes before I'm due to start my first day of work at Quadrant. I was so worried about not getting to work on time that I had forgotten to make myself a cup of coffee at home.

Something I never forget to do.

I guess you can say I'm nervous. But not the bad kind of nervous... More like the excited kind of nervous.

Although I was excited, I felt so tired. And that's not surprising. For four years, I haven't been able to get through a full day without having my morning caffeine. I can't be sure of why that is but I'm assuming it all started when I became a mother. Staying up nights just to get Beau to fall asleep and being up in the daytime to take care of Beau... I was basically up for the whole day. I don't know how I made it through the days without caffeine. Because I was still breastfeeding, I couldn't drink caffeine because it would pass it on to the breast milk and Beau would get it. So I just stayed up with no help. But once I got the all clear from the doctor to drink caffeine, I had my coffee maker constantly running. Coffee had been my way of functioning since then.

So, yeah. I'm not fully awake yet. Luckily, I had time to head to a coffee shop. But, unfortunately, the coffee shop nearest to the building was packed. I ended up falling in line behind at least 20 other customers. I figured I would just wait. I had no other choice.

I felt my eyelids grow heavy as I took a step a minute at time getting closer and closer to finally ordering my much needed cup of coffee.

"Riley?" I heard a familiar voice say. I didn't think anyone could be calling after me. I didn't know too many people in the city so I just assumed there was another Riley lingering around here.

Then I heard it again, "Riley?" This time I looked around till I met those gorgeous pair of bottomless green eyes I saw two weeks ago. They were sparkling and smiling. He grinned at me and waved slightly, looking like the friendliest person in the whole wide world.

He walked towards me until we were face to face, making me tilt my head to see his face. Immediately, my lungs were filled with the sweet smell of his cologne.

My, my, my that's probably the sexiest smelling cologne I've ever smelled. I felt light headed every time I inhaled his scent. It was like I was in a daze.

I tried my best to not appear effected by him. Not sure if I succeed because it didn't look like he noticed. He just smiled showing his straight white teeth and stood in front of me with ease, like we were friends.

"Hey..." I trailed off, not knowing what to call him. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name when we first met."

He noticed my tight smile and playfully scolded, "How rude of you" I think if any other attractive guy said that to me I'd feel embarrassed but there was something about his face that made me feel comfortable. He looked genuinely kind. He stuck out his hand, which was large but not stubby. His fingers were long but not slender. Even his hands were gorgeous. I held my hand out to his until our skin touched and he said, "I'm Cameron, nice to meet you, officially." The feel of his skin had a roughness to it. The kind that you can only get from hard physical work. I also felt callouses. I wonder where he got those from. "So what are you doing standing in this ridiculously long line?" He questioned interrupting my observations.