Unparalleled Concurrence

Note: This is a three-part one story series and you are up for the first one. I am aware that I have typos and grammatical error. Please be rest assured that I am going to fix it in the near future. ♥ 

-SEULGI-

In today's episode of BTOB's noisiness – as usual in every schedule they have – starts their morning with the quest of popping our eardrums. Four of them are singing four different songs in four different levels of high notes. I stayed at the very corner of the room to lessen the impact of their great, yet explosive voices. Even if I've been working for them for three months now, I still can't get used to this. The girl group that I worked with previously are not quiet and reserved, but they're not as loud as this.

I am one of their coordinators, I work mostly with Hyunsik and he hasn't arrived yet. I don't have much to do for now since I'm done preparing what I think he needs for today. The rest of BTOB has toned their energy down a little bit since they're getting their makeup done.

I'm starting to panic a little bit. He cannot be late! I immediately call his number and feel a pang of relief when he answered. At least he's no longer sleeping.

"Oh, why Seulgi-ssi?" I pursed my lips and sighed. I hate the calmness in his voice and how it makes me feel like he already knows I am about to nag at him. Lately, he's no longer this intimidating human being, but he has become more and warmer towards me.

"Why? You really do have the guts to ask me why? All of your members are here already. You do know that you're having a live broadcast today, right?" He gasps which makes me even more anxious and annoyed.

"We do? For real?" I was about to scold him but I hear his laughter on the other line. Not just that, it is also becoming clearer and nearer. It wasn't long until he shows up in front of me, holding his phone up while laughing. I rolled my eyes at him while pointing out his area. He goes into it directly and the makeup artist attended to him quickly. I hand him a cup of coffee which he gladly takes.

"Thank you, Seulgi-ssi." He smiled again, causing his eyes to disappear. Of course, the famous Im Hyunsik eye smile is famous for a reason. It makes hearts flutter and knees weaker. I, for example, forgot not to stare at him for more than 5seconds which makes the eye-smile-effect work on me.

Yes, I have that kind of rule to myself

Yes, I have that kind of rule to myself. 'Do not look into other people's eyes for more than 5 seconds unless you're having a conversation with them'. Absurd right? But if you're dealing with people like BTOB, you'll know what I mean.

Once they go to their schedule, the waiting room becomes quiet and most of us sleeps or kills the time by doing this and that. Of course, I will be using this time to go on and listen to my favorite vintage songs, classical music or probably drown in Frank Ocean's voice. It'll be nice to have my earphones with me, but sadly no.

"Didn't know you have such a good taste in music." An amused voice pulls me out from the imaginary 80s space that I am in. I pushed myself back a bit as I see Hyunsik in front of me while sitting inappropriately in a chair. I say inappropriate because he's using it the other way around. He's leaning towards me while using the backrest as an arm rest. If he's doing that to look cool, then he's doing it right.