8. Make it stop

" w-what's bad Corey?" Aaron muttered into the phone as Corey started to tear up. " we got into a crash and Jake he isn't looking good I don't know how it even happened! Aaron please don't hate me I didn't mean-" Corey rambled before Aaron interrupted. " Corey it's fine, is everyone at least breathing? " Aaron was worried Jake had died even though Corey had said Jake wasn't looking good already. " y-yeah everyone is breathing. . For now " he replied. Jake was still crying out " make it stop!! " not one of the boys knew what he was talking about just assumed he had gone mentally insane. " Make what stop!? " Brennen finally spoke. " The ringing! " Jake screamed louder then ever. " I'll be there soon " Aaron muttered through the phone hanging up letting Corey get back to the others. Jake stopped screaming for a split second before fainting in Colby's hold. " Aaron said he's on his way " Corey whimpered looking at the now dead looking Jake. " At least his hairs fine " Colby joked making the others only laugh on the inside as it would hurt too much to do it on the outside. Colby fixed the boys fringe from being pushed back to being as it usually was, laying on his forehead. Everyone was at comfort with their lover being there but Aaron on the other hand had a rising anxiety that was pounding in his chest just asking to leave causing a panic attack. He never let  it leave till he would reach his baby boy. He pretty much sped to them not taking too long as they weren't fine. He came to a stop and practically flew out his car sprinting to Jake. Once his eyes met Jakes body he just broke down in tears not being able to control it. Everyone comforted the boy with hugs but Colby for he was hold Jake in a hug too afraid that it would be the last. Corey scrambled off calling the cops at last. " can I? " Aaron muttered in a heart broken voice as he asked Colby if he could hold Jake. It felt like asking a mom if you can hold their baby. Of course Colby nodded becuase it was Aarons boyfriend after all. Aaron hugged the boy so tight he probably would of broke every bone in Jake if he hadn't known he couldn't be rough with the broken boy. He played with the Jake's hair muttering " I'm sorry " or " I love you " He didnt want those to be his last words to the boy but if they were at least they were a sweet message. Colby huddled next to Corey while Sam was latched onto Brennen telling him he hopes everyone will be okay in the end. After what seemed like ages the cops and ambulance arrived, not one single boy had remebered that there had to of been someone else considering this was a car crash. the other driver had been alone and passed out the whole time but their injuries didnt stand a chance against the others. She had a few cuts and bruises and maybe a broken wrist and thats about it. Corey was mad. Thats a understatement, He was ENRAGED. Not by the fact that his car was wrecked, not by how injured he was, not by how long they had been there. No, he was enraged by the fact that the other driver would be okay but Jake could die. Corey took all his anger out by ranting to Colby earning a hug from the boy. Jake was rushed to the hospital once the EMS arrived, Aaron riding with them not wanting to leave jakes side ever. He would have to once they reached the restricted area where he was asked to sit in the waiting room, alone. The others had to get checkups, leaving him alone.

Word count: 666 ( yes I did plan that out )

Sorry this chapter is slightly short I just wanted to have that major suspense. also do y'all want me to start writing the word counts or just leaving it out??