Chapter 14: The Truth Will Set You Free

We're getting close to the end!!!

So, Rachel did say that this is the second-to-last chapter, and the next chapter will perhaps be the final chapter to the big story, once and for all. It's hard enough that I had to catch up, but it was worth it!

In the meantime, let's see how this turns out!

---

It was a new day at the agency; the group was waiting for Jibanyan to speak, and with USApyon accompanying her, one could come up with the words to start a conversation, especially after the recent events that happened.

"Jibanyan, are you alright?" Natsume spoke up.

She finally responded, but with her real Lightside voice, "My parents made me come here..."

"You didn't have to come." Touma stated.

Jibanyan sighed, "It's you guys know the truth, everything should be ok...right?"

She looked down at the ground, avoiding all eyes that took notice, and USApyon decided to speak up for her.

"You told the truth. Does it make you make feel better?" USApyon asked.

Jibanyan mumbled, "I guess..."

"You're still the same Jibanyan that we know, and he's going to change that." Natsume said, with a smile.

Jibanyan looked back at everyone, "I hope so...I'm just...afraid that you guys will judge me..."

"Well...this will take time to get used to, but...you're still our friend." Akinori exclaimed.

"Sometimes, changes turn out for the better." Touma added.

Keisuke replied, nervously, "Yeah...even I'm willing to adjust to this."

Jibanyan was silent for wondered if she was still upset with her situation.

"If it makes you feel better, I think it's cool that we have another girl who can kick butt." Akinori suggested.

"Yeah, I'm glad there's another girl! You'll have so much fun hanging out with Natsume and I!" Ayame cheered.

Jibanyan laughed weakly, "Heh...thanks, you guys."

"See, they still accept you for the way you are." USApyon grinned.

Akinori chimed in, "Of course, we never judge our friends, no matter who they are."

"As an agency, no one gets left behind." Touma said.

Natsume had a thought, "If you're not busy, you could hang out with me and Ayame this weekend."

"I would like it." Jibanyan was starting to feel better about herself.

Later, Jibanyan and USApyon made their leave from the agency, as Micchy finally arrived, noticing the two.

"Where are you going?" Micchy questioned.

USApyon said, "Leaving."

"You missed out. We got better things to do." Jibanyan replied.

After they left, Micchy stood there in silence, as he turned to Natsume with concern.

"Uh...did Jibanyan sound like a woman, or was I imagining things?" Micchy sweated.

"No, it's not you." Natsume said, unamused.

Micchy was worried for his own sanity, "What did I miss?!"