A/N

A/N: Hey guys so the next chapter in the last chapter in this part of the story. I'm going to start working on my other story more and I'm mostly going to publish parts of it a t random times so please just please don't get mad that the next chapter is the last in the part of the story. Like I said in the last chapter there will be a part two of the entire story and it will be shorter than this part of the story. Every time I mention my best friend I'm going to call her Pansy because we use other names for each other. She calls me Draco and I usually call her Pansy. We get along really well and she is practically the reason I'm making another part of the story with less chapters. Well I hope you guy read my other story. (It's not Drarry) Okay well I can't wait to finally end this part of the story. Then I'm going to start writing the other part of the story. I'm still debating whether or not to make a part three of this story. I need help deciding. I might not be able to write my stories as often next month. The four letter test starts and I don't really think I can go through with writing stories and keeping track on what I have to keep in mind but I will tried to update the stories every here and there.
~Draco Malfoy