2✔︎

Third POV
It was now the next class, Elizabeth had taken a seat in the far back, unknowingly that would be a huge mistake.

As the teacher started the class the door slammed opened show the sins as mumbled like " so disrespectful." Or " so cool!"

" care to explain?" Mr. Hendrickson Asked

" nah hendy, we all good." Meliodas said with his typical mood.

Soon the sins started walking to the back, as Elizabeth had realized that she was sitting in the middle of the back row, counting she discovered that exactly seven seats were at the back of the class room.

" and of all times Ellie?" Elizabeth scolded herself.

" hey you, move, that's my seat." Meliodas spoke to Elizabeth.

It was that wording that seem to trigger Elizabeth, she didn't want to move, she had been pushed around her life, so it was shocking when she said " no, find another one."

" the sins just looked at her in disbelief, no one had ever said no to Meliodas before.

" excuse me?" Meliodas said placing a hand to his ear

" you heard me, either t-that or your deaf." Elizabeth said starting to frown.

That cut the line, Diane immediately grabbed Elizabeth by her shoulders and threw her across the room, hitting the chalkboard.

Elizabeth's body hitting the floor with a thud.

The class had widened eyes.

"Miss Diane, Office now!" Hendrickson commanded

" no." Elizabeth said getting up.

" I had it coming, I'm gonna go ahead and dismiss myself to the office, and no, I'm not coming back." Elizabeth said raising her head to show a big bruise on the side of her face.

Elizabeth walked back to the seat, where the sins were standing as she got her stuff where she silently said " I should have never helped you."

Leaving the room Elizabeth walked to the office near the nurses room, feeling oh so light headed.

" Ellie, you've got to fight this." Elizabeth Said, pushing of the feeling of tiredness.

Immediately after wards she fell unconscious.

TIMESKIP the nurses office.
Elizabeth woke up on the bed, off the nurses office, sitting up felt like a truck had ran over her. Twice.

" please be careful Elizabeth, you seriously hurt yourself." Nurse Gelda said walking over to Elizabeth.

Soon gelda handed Elizabeth a cup with a clear liquid, telling Elizabeth it was water.

Elizabeth drank it, it was the worst tasting water Elizabeth had ever tasted, but it seemed to neutralize the pain.

Elizabeth turned her head to see the one person she wished not to see, Liz.

" hey loser, I heard you had some nerve to pick a fight with my boyfriend, and it seemed you got the beating you deserved." Liz snickered

Soon Liz flicked Elizabeth's forehead, and laughed.

" you're a joke in this school, you don't belong here at all!" Liz laughed

" that's enough Liz, I suggest you leave before I call security." Nurse gelda said sternly.

Liz just rolled her eyes then left.