Chapter Two

Jack's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes, the room was dark and there were no windows. There was a small light on the wall above the door which barely lit up the room. The chair I was sitting in wasn't comfortable and my wrists and ankles were tied to the chair. The ropes around my wrists were so tight it cut into my skin. My mouth was dry and I wasn't able to scream. How long have I been in here? 

The door of the room opened and the bright light from the outside hurt my eyes. A handsome man walked in, he had round glasses and brown hair. 'Hello Jack.' He said in a mysterious voice. 'I hope you're not cold.' He said while laughing quietly. When he came more into view I also noticed that he was wearing a beanie. 'Boss told me to get you some water.' He said while walking to me with a glass of water. He placed the glass at my lips and let me drink the water. 'Thank you.' I whispered, my voice still a bit harsh. 'Boss will come see you today, I would recommend not getting on his nerves, you don't want to get on his bad side.' He told me while walking back to the door. 'Who are you?' I asked him when he almost opened the door. 'You can call me Wilbur.' He said while grinning. 

It's been a very long time since Wilbur gave me some water. The room has been completely silent ever since, I can't hear any sounds from the outside. I remembered the words Wilbur had said to me. Who was his boss? Why were they holding me here? While I was looking at the floor, lost in my own thoughts, I suddenly saw the door handle go down. I lifted my head up and looked at the person who walked in. His eyes looked at me emotionless. He had red and black hair, 2 piercings around his bottom lip and he looked extremely hot. He walked into the room and closed the door. 'Tell me who you are and what you were doing in our neighbourhood.' He demaned, the power in his voice made me gulp. 'I... I am Jack, an... and I was walking back h... home.' I said quietly while staring at the ground, scared to look at him. He laughed loudly while leaning against the wall of the room. 'Walking back home through Willz his alley?' He said while walking towards me. He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look him in the eyes. 'What should I do with you Jack?' He said slowly, pausing after every word. My eyes started to water and I tried to look away. 'Please let me go home..' I whispered softly. He was still holding my chin firmly, while he laughed at my comment. 'Oh dear Jack, no I won't let you go.' He whispered in my ear while slowly letting go of my chin. 

'Please, please let me go home.''I begged him. He turned around and looked at me without any emotion. 'Listen sweetheart, letting you go would be dangerous for you and for me, it's too late now.' With those words he walked out of the room and closed the door loudly. For the second time I was left with complete silence. I didn't know how late it was, and there was no clock in this room. My eyes started to feel heavy and even in the uncomfortable chair I decided to get some sleep.