𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐬 ☼ Bellyache

Start from the beginning

Maybe it's in the gutter, where I left my lover,
What an expensive fate,
My V is for Vendetta,
Thought that I'd feel better,
But now I got a bellyache,

She jumped out of her deep thoughts as she heard the car door slam. "Hey." Boris said, pushing his black bin bags to the back of the car.

"Where were you? I've been waiting for ages! You know we could have been caught right?" She quietly shouted at him, not wanting to cause attention to them.

"Yes, Yes. Just drive, quick." The raven haired boy said, looking around to see if there was any sign of them. She could feel something was wrong in the pit of her stomach, but like always chose to ignore it.

The girl sighed, turning forward and started the car.

The girl had truly lost her mind.

The broken boy and girl drove away into the sunset, away from their problems.

I lost my mind,
I don't mind,
Where's my mind,
Where's my mind,

What was only two hour drive felt like eternity for the young kids. As the drove in silence the girl kept tapping her fingers on the steering wheel, her silver ring on her left hand that had the letter 'B' on it made an echoing sound throughout the car. The sound only reminding the teens that seconds, minutes, or even hours away they were after them.

Maybe it's in the gutter, where I left my lover,
What an expensive fate,
My V is for Vendetta,
Thought that I'd feel better,
But now I got a bellyache,

He turned to her, smiling as the sunlight made her skin glow and her eyes shine. They were really running away. Running away from their shitty lives, their shitty families, their shitty problems.

He placed a hand on her thigh, smiling at her when she turned to look at him.

"We're really doing this?" He said.

She gave him a small smile before looking back at the deserted motorway.

"Y-Yeah, we are." She smiled to herself, just thinking about her new life with Boris.

That day, the broken boy and the broken girl ran away from their problems.

Maybe it's in the gutter, where I left my lover,
What an expensive fate,
My V is for Vendetta,
Thought that I'd feel better,
But now I got a bellyache.

~

Omgggg

That was the first time ever doing a story based on music. Anyway hope you enjoyed this and yeah cool, byeeee
😎 🤠