ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴋɪᴄᴋ

Serena turned around to look who it was.

"Oh! Fei! Hi there!" Serena exclaimed.

"Mm Mm." Fei replied with almost no reaction on his face.

"So...ummm...are you gonna take part?" Serena asked.

"Yes!" Fei replied.

"Oh! Good!" Serena replied.

"Serena! Can we go out today somewhere after our practice?" Tenma asked in a pretty exited way as he held her hand tight.

"O-Ok....sure" Serena replied while blushing a bit.

"Tch...I'm going." Fei replied in a bit angry and jealous way.

"Bye Fei!" Serena exclaimed.

~•~

It was early in the morning. Serena and Rin entered the school premises.

"Serena!!!!!" Tenma came running towards them.

"Oh! Hi Tenma! Good Morning!" Serena replied as they both gave hi-five to each other.

"And my morning is doomed....." Taiyou said with a pale voice. His cheeks went in, there were dark circles under his eyes. He looked like he didn't sleep for ages.

 He looked like he didn't sleep for ages

"T-Taiyou...." Rin replied as she walked towards him and hugged him.

"Wait....what happened Taiyou? Are you okay?" Serena asked him.

"It's cuz of that moron Tenma...who is standing right beside you Serena....HE CAME TO MY HOUSE AT 3 IN THE MORNING!!!! AND WOKE ME UP FORCEFULLY AND BOUGHT ME HERE!!!!!" Taiyou replied almost keeping his head on Rin's shoulder.

"But I was just exited 😅" Tenma replied as he sweatdroped.

"Well your exited nature almost killed me today!" Taiyou replied with an angry face.

Serena sighed. "Oh god you two! Now stop fighting!" Serena replied with a facepalm.

Kirino came running towards them shouting "Guys! Our couch Endou Mamurou has ordered us to assemble in a queue."

"Ok coming!"

~•~

"Alright guys! Now we're gonna take the good playes in our team. You can say it's a kind of selection for our new team so try to give your best!" Endou said.

"Yes coach!"

"We're gonna first start up with kickoff!!! Everyone! You see that net there? From the line where I'm gonna stand, you have to kick the ball and make sure the ball goes in the net, ok?" Endou said to everyone.

"Yes Sir!"

Time passed by and now it was Tenma's turn.

"Go for it Tenma!" Serena, Taiyou and Rin exclaimed.

"Oh yeah!" Tenma replied as he went running beside the coach.

Tenma kicked the ball and it went straight in.

"Wooohooo! Yes!" Serena exclaimed as she started jumping and hugged Rin.

"Congrats Serena!" Rin whispered in her ears.

Serena's face was as red as a tomato as she went and stood beside Taiyou.

"Good job buddy!" Taiyou said as he hugged Tenma.

Now the next turn was of Taiyou and he did a pretty good job too. His kick was amazing.

Rin was stunned to see his kick.

Serena quickly went behind Suzi and whispered in her ear "Congrats Rin!"

Rin started blushing and kept her hands on her face.

"Ahm Ahm..." Serena said as she was smirking.

"Rin! Come now!" Said Endou.

Rin ran and went there. She was nervous. A bit scared cuz this was her first kick ever.

She kicked but didn't feel her foot hitting the ball. She looked down and the ball was on the same position as before. She was really embarrassed.

"YOU CAN DO IT RIN!!!" Shouted Serena, Taiyou and Tenma.

Rin now kicked the ball and it went right in the net. She got so excited and came running towards them and hugged them tightly and said "Thank You guys!"

"Hehe...no mention" They replied with a warm smile.

"Serena!" called out Coach Endou.

Serena was scared. She didn't knew if her ball would go in the net. Thoughts were coming and going in her mind. She was pretty discouraged cuz this was all new to her.

"Just believe in yourself Serena! I know you can do it!" said Tenma and Rin pushed her and she went running and stood in beside coach like a stone pillor without moving.

"You can do it Serena!" Rin and Taiyou exclaimed together.

Serena heard them and her eyes burning with fire, kicked and fell on her head. "Ow....that hurts!" she exclaimed. She was very embarrassed but then she decided to try kick the ball again. She kicked it and the ball went in the net.

She rubbed her back head as she was returning to her friends and murmured pretty annoyed "Damn it....so much for kicking a ball..."

"Are you hurt badly?" Tenma asked.

"Don't worry about her! She is fine!" Rin said.

"Don't be so mean to her Ri!!" Taiyou said.

"I'm not being mean Taiyou Cuz that's how it is. You will know soon enough."

"She is right Taiyou! No worries!" Serena said laughing. "As she said, you will know soon enough!" She continued.

"Ok...if you say so" Taiyou said.

"Tell me Rin!!!" exclaimed Tenma.

"Nope!" Rin replied. "You will know soon enough why I said that" She continued.

To be continued »

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

What will be the thing which Rin and Serena are hiding from them?

To get the answer, keep reading 😉