Metaphor

After his classes, Finn couldn't be more happy, all his classes until know Rachel were there, when they dated he used to hate classes before lunch because he didn't had her but now he does. He just wish the classes after lunch be with her, he loves her, he didn't stopped loving her. He walk in the cafeteria and see Puck on a table and he make his way till him.

"Hey dude." Finn said and sit in front of Puck, he can't stop looking to the door, he already wants to see her again.

"Dude, I had an idea that could help." Puck said and Finn raise an eyebrow to his friend. He knows that Puck is helping him cause he feels a little bit guilty, he saw the wreck that Finn when they broke up.

"I'm listening." Finn said.

"We need to join glee club again. It's your only chance to starts to talk with her again." Puck said and Finn half smile.

"That's actually not a bad idea at all." Finn said smirking "Your evil mind can works to the good too." Finn said and Puck laugh. While they talk Finn can't help but glance to Rachel many times, sometimes he caught her staring at him and sometimes she caught him. He can't take his eyes off her.
——
"IN EVERY SINGLE CLASS?" Kurt shouted making a lot of people look at him.

"Every single class. I am freaking out." Rachel said to her friends.

"And how you're feeling?" Quinn asked.

"I am feeling everything at the same time. I just want to hug my pillow and lay on my bed and cry but I also want to grab that pillow and throw on him. Freaks me out the fact that he still have so much effect over me and just to look to him makes my heart melt. I just wanna kiss him but I also just wanna punch his face." Rachel said freaking out about her feelings.

"Why don't you just find someone to go on a date with? Remember last year when Sam invited you but you were with Finn? Why don't you consider him now? He is cute." Quinn said.

"I think you're right. I need to move on." Rachel said, she needs to move on from Finn, but she doesn't want to move on.

She glance at him and he is talking excitedly with something with Puck, they seem be planning something. Sometimes he caught her staring and sometimes she caught him staring at her. She misses calling him her's, makes sense?

——Glee Club

Glee Club started about 10 minutes ago but Finn and Puck wanted to make sure that everyone is there, they want to make an entrance unforgettable.

"Hello dear fellows from glee club." Puck said excited walking in the choir room. As thought any of them admit, Puck and Finn don't think that glee club sucks that much.

"Hello everyone, now you guys don't need to do one of Mr.Schue ideas to try to call people to join glee club. Cause we're back!" Finn said in a convinced tone.

"What the hell?" Santana asked.

"You two knows that our deal were just to last year, right?" Mr.Schue asked.

"Oh cmon Mr.Schue, of course we know that, we just wanna join glee club again!" Puck said excited.

Rachel's heart is beating so fast that she is afraid that her heart might explode, she can't believe this is happening. First she has all her classes with Finn and now he is coming back to glee club. 'What the hell I did to deserve that?' Rachel asked herself. She can't believe this is REALLY happening.

"And we know is way more fun with us here, Puck and I are a hilarious." Finn said and Puck nod in agreement.

"I can even play the guitar and Finn can play the drums." Puck said.