A boy named Damian

"Master Bruce,welcome home" an unknown aged man approaching us in front door.

"Yeah Alfred,I'm home with someone new" he looked at me.

"I believe this is her,isn't it sir?" he looking at me.

"Yeah I want you do a favor for me.Please take care of her and give her the room,clothes and things for her cause from now on she will be staying with us." he command.

"Yes Master Bruce,surely thing I will do that" he respond.

"Who is he?" I question to Mr. Bruce.

"His name is Alfred and he is a butler in this mansion.He part of Wayne family.If you need something just call him" he explained.

"Please if you need something don't hesitated calling me Young Lady" he bowed to me.

"T-thank you,it's nice of you" I bowed back to him.

"Now Alfred please show her the room" he command.

"Absolutely,Master Bruce" he replied.

"This way Young Lady" he lead you the way.

"Oh by the way,where's the others?" he asked him.He stopped and looking back to Bruce.

"Master Dick is having mission in Gotham.Where Master Jason is going to his shot trained.Master Tim said he went out to meet Barbara.And Master Damian is still in his school,he problaly being late he informed" Alfred explained.

"I see. Make sure Damian going home before 6 o,clock" he said before went away.

"Yes,Master Bruce" he bow then went away.

*Time skip*

Night..

"Sweetie,don'r be afraid your father and I here for you" an unknown woman voice appeared.

" Mom? Dad? Is that you?" I confused.

I did not see them it's all dark in here.Suddenly I saw a light front the way,I ran to that light.When I already reach there,I freezed and numb.

I..

I...I saw...

My mom and dad being murdered.
There was a knife slice on their throat and some of stabbed on their body.

Who?!

Who did this to them?!

"Mom...Dad..wake up...don't leave me...." I tried to wake them but it's useless.I crying hard in front of their dead body.

"Don't worry kiddo,come to Uncle J *laugh sarcasticlly* I will take a good care of you baby" an unknown man with big red lips with clown make up on his face,purple suit he wearing all covered with blood stained.He coming closer while holding a big knife.

"No..no! Stay away from me clown!" I sobbed and freak out.

"HAHAHAAHAHAH COME CLOSER LIL KIDDO.COME TO UNCLE J!!" he come even closer to you...

"Noooo!" you breathing heavily.

You wake up from the bed brething heavily,sweat over your face and your shirt.You grip the blanket cause having a shocked and terrified nightmare ever in your life.Then you look at your clock,it
shows 8.00 a.m. You quiet thirsty and make a way down to the kitchen to have a glass of warm water.

When you done drinking,you went back upstairs to your room to go back to sleep.You about to went into your room but you stopped when you see a room named Damian besides your room.

Who is this boy?

You opened the doorknob and went inside that room.You saw the room have punch bag,a weapon and sword in corner of the room.You take a look again and saw a picture of a boy with green eyes with a cold face.Guess he don't like smiling at all.When you about to went out of the room,a shadow come to you and grip your hand locked his hand with your and push you hard toward the bed.He staring at you.I shocked and freezed.

"Who are you?! What are you doing in my room?! Are you a thief?!" he spoke make me freak out.

"I-I'm Claire. I'm staying in this manor" you gathered your strenght to spoke to him.

He stared for a while and spoke up.

"Liar! I never see you before" he grip my wrist tightly above my head.

"T-that's because I'm new here.."

He come to my ear and whispered..

"Heh,I know you a civillan,right..If you are I'm going to kill you so hard and tear you fucking apart." he smirked and his word send shivering to my body.

Suddenly a light come out and a guy come to us.

"Master Damian?! What are you doing?! Let go of Young Lady!" its's Alfred come toward us.

"Alfred?" Damian confused.

Alfred come to me to check on me.He looked very worried.

"Are you alright,Young Lady?"

"Huh? Young Lady?" Damian confused.

"Yes Master Damian,she is in our family.I can't believe you almost kill her!" Alfred angry.

"What? That's not even my fault! She trespass in my room besides I thought she was civillan" he explained.

"Oh boy,thank god you alright.Now you have a lot of trouble young man" Alfred stared to me and back to Damian.

I guess we might get in trouble.