Part 1

Y/N POV

Tons of students fill the walls of the school. I watch as students walk to their little groups of friends. Its Friday so everyone is talking about what to do for the weekend. I stood at the entrance of our school and start walking to my locker. It didn't take me long but as I opened my locker someone aggressively closed it. I looked up and saw my bully Jack Robert Avery with the other guys. 

"Hi Y/N' he says with an evil smile. 

"What do you want Jack?" I said with my voice shaking. 

He didn't answer me, he just punched me in the stomach. I feel to the ground because of the pain. He started to kick and the other guys joined him. I looked up at them and saw sadness in the other boy's eyes. I knew that there was something up and I need to find out what it is. The bell rang and they left me there laying on the ground. I didn't want to stay in this hell hole so I got up and ran to my house. I am really rich but none of the students know I just keep it to myself. I got to my room and took my guitar and went to my favorite place. It's my secret place. It's a beautiful view of nature and a cliff where I go sit on the edge of it. My fingers started to explore my guitar and made a beautiful harmony. I started to sing along letting all of my emotions out of me. Tears started to stream down my face because of all the sadness that I have in me. I have to let it all out and could feel a little bit freer. The thought of Jack and the other guys made me just feel scared and sad. Tears stop and a smile formed n my face as I remembered my little sister Olivia (Liv). She's my little angel that never leaves my side. She is the one thing that makes me happy and I cannot be more thankful for her.