Everyone at the Gryffindor table is staring at us. They probably heard us talking and news travels fast at Hogwarts.

"Can we not talk about this here? This is private information." I say. "Sure." Harry says. "I can't believe them two are . . . " Ron starts before both me and Hermione smack him. "Sorry." He says.

After Lunch on our way to our next class Professor McGonagall walks up to Hermione and I. "The other Professors and I would like to talk with you,Ms.L/N and Ms.Granger." "Yes, Professor." I say.

Hermione and I follow her to Dumbledore's office where all the Professors stand. Apparently they left tests on the desks,locked the doors,and put anti cheating Charms up.

"Ms.Granger and Ms.L/N. We have been told you two are now pregnant." Dumbledore says. "Yes." I say. "I believe they shouldn't have them." Umbridge says. "Dolores,it is their decision whether they have them or not." Dumbledore says.

Do I want the child? I don't know. I don't want to kill it,though. Plus it just feels wrong to do that.

"I'd rather not kill the baby or anything like that." I say. Hermione stays quite.

"Because of this the two of you will have special schedules. And you will each be given your own rooms and bathrooms." Dumbledore says.

My own room and bathroom. Yay! I'm guessing as to not inconvenience my roommates.

"You will be taken to get baby supplies and clothes by a Professor in a few months." Dumbledore says.

Basically for 40 minutes we talked about this kind of stuff. Umbridge doesn't like it. Umbridge is evil anyways.

So Hermione and I are excused from the rest of our classes.

"Let's go to the Gryffindor tower." I say. "Yeah." She says.

When we get to the girls dorm area we see that our names aren't in our old dorm places.

We walk to the very end of the hall two doors that weren't there this morning. One has a sign beside it that says

Room,big
People:Y/N L/N.
No roommates.

The other has a sign that says

Room,big
People:Hermione Granger
No roommates

"Magic works quickly." I say. "Yeah." She says.

I walk into my room. It looks like this

 It looks like this

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Woah. This doesn't even look like Hogwarts." I say. Then I walk in to the bathroom with looks like this

 Then I walk in to the bathroom with looks like this

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I have a walk in closet,too

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Then there was a empty room. Probably meant to be turned into a nursery

 Probably meant to be turned into a nursery

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I like this place." I say.

I look around to see all my things are in here.

I hope you liked the chapter.