"And this nigga was lyin' too? I can't stand liars.Why these bum ass niggas keep tryin' to play with me Sheyaa?

Sheyaa observed how some blood had splattered on the younger man's face a little, small dark red flecks against brown skin, hazel eyes looking back at him.

Crazy and beautiful.

"They scared of yo ass nigga." He found himself smiling, but he did that a lot around the other man.

Kentrell laughed again. "Shitttt, I would be scared of me to, the fuck."

He stretched, and Sheyaa watched the way his shirt ride up slightly from the movement, v-line on display. The younger man began walking to the car, Sheyaa watching his ass as he walked.

"Let's get up outta here mane, I wanna play some video games."

~

They were polar opposites, but that somehow worked out for them. While Sheyaa was calm and more collected, Kentrell was crazy and maybe a little unstable. An interesting dynamic, but it worked.

As crazy as it sounds, the killing brought them closer. Gave them both certain thrills for certain reasons; Kentrell loved to do it and Sheyaa liked watching it. And they had killed countless niggas infront of each other, how could they have not grown close? That trust between them had grown triple times it size since when they first met, solid and sturdy. Killing was like a bonding exercise for them.

It also turned them both on to no end, so that's another perk.

"Sheyaaa." Kentrell moaned, leaning forward with handcuffed hands stationed on Sheyaa's chest to hold himself up as he sat down on his dick.

Sheyaa lit the end of the blunt that was in his mouth, quickly taking a pull. He blew out smoothly, humming, letting the other man know he had his attention.

"Wassup baby?"

"Let me move nigga!" Kentrell mugged him, but it didn't scare Sheyaa much. Not with the way the younger man's skin was flushed and how his body shook, slightly tired from sitting up for so long. The hand Sheyaa had on Kentrell's ass came up to his hip, gripping it tightly, a warning.

"Who you talkin' to like that nigga?" Sheyaa mumbled around the blunt.

"You, bitch." Kentrell spat, defiant, and he felt himself throb inside the man. "Bitch ass, pussy ass, ugly ass nigga."

"You love this ugly ass nigga's dick though."

"It's aight."

Unbothered, Sheyaa took his second hit, before leaning over and placing the blunt in between Kentrell's lips. The other man moved his hands from his chest, grabbing the blunt himself, closing his eyes as he inhaled.

It was a sight to behold, lean back arched slightly as he nursed the blunt, able to hold it just fine even though his wrist were restricted. All while he sat on the older man's dick, like it was his throne. Sheyaa took his phone out, taking a picture, a quick flash in the sparsely lit room. He saved it to the gallery of all the other raunchy pictures and videos he had of his boyfriend, another memory.

Having easily distracted the man, Sheyaa quietly pulled out his piece, looking over it. Slowly, he pressed the muzzle of the pistol close to Kentrell's head. The younger man's breath hitched in excitement, smiling as smoke slowly leaked out his mouth.

"You got a bad fuckin' attitude today baby."

"I do." Kentrell hummed, leaning into the gun playfully, looking at him through hooded eyes. "You gon' fix it?"

"I might." He took the gun off safety, and felt the way Kentrell tried to grind on his dick.

"Yo ass don't listen. I should just shoot you in yo shit, maybe then you'll follow instructions." He slid the side of the gun down along the man's cheek, before tapping it roughly against his face.

"Do it." Below, he felt pre-cum leak from Kentrell's dick onto his stomach as he slowly rutted against his chest. He moved the gun further down, positioning the muzzle right underneath Kentrells jaw.

One shot, and it could be over.

"I could kill yo ass right now." He whispered and Kentrell's body shivered at the possibility. "Blow yo fuckin' brains out, and you wouldn't even see it comin'."

"Do it daddy." Kentrell whispered, wetting his lips, slow and deliberately. He took a second puff, blowing the smoke in Sheyaa's face.

"Kill me." The man on his lap moaned, wiggling his hips a little, taunting him.

Finger resting against the trigger, he tapped it gently. He pressed down further, taking the shot.

The shot rang out.

The younger man let out a full blown whine as he lifted his gaze up, eyes dialated and glazed over in lust. Sheyaa placed the gun with the actual bullets down, peering at the hole he had made in the wall. The empty gun he had pressed underneath Kentrell's jaw, was lowered as well, and put away.

"Daddy." Kentrell groaned restless.

Sheyaa had realized a long time ago that Kentrell didn't want to necessarily die, but the possibility that he could excited him for some reason. His boyfriend thought death was erotic, and almost beautiful in a sense that once you die, your finally done suffering on earth. Sheyaa didn't get it completely, but he indulged in his lovers fantasy anyway. And Kentrell trusted him enough to do so, his life in Sheyaa's hands.

"Go head and work for that nut baby." Sheyaa encouraged gently, smacking at the thigh of the man with his left hand. He plucked the blunt from Kentrell's fingers, putting it to his lips.

Kentrell breathed, leaning forward once more, as he hiked up to his knees, beginning to bounce up and down on his boyfriends dick. The older man watched the man's movement closely, the way Kentrell's legs flexed as he moved, or how his narrow hips sinfully twisted and moved in tight little circles, chasing his pleasure.

"Fuckkkk." Sheyaa listened to Kentrell mewl and sat up, crashing their lips together. He moaned at the taste of Kentrell, weed and mint.

He opened his mouth and their tongues moved against each other's hotly and when they broke apart, he tugged roughly at Kentrell's bottom lip.

"I love you baby."

Kentrell smiled as he groaned, grill shining, and began bouncing faster, sounds of skin slapping against one another growing louder.

Their eyes never left each other's.

"I love you too daddy."

----//----

let me know what yall thought

and if you have any pairin's u want me to do, comment them>>>

luv y'alll🖤💕💕