IS IT OR IS IT NOT

At the mumbai international airport....
Haider and meera landed on the airport and their car drivers are waiting for them....
Meera takes her bag and sits in the car and goes from there......
Haider takes his bag and moved back by saying miss meera.....
And he looks here there.... And there is no one......
Haider to himself ye ldki thi ya tufaan weird thanx bhi nhi bolaa

Okh let it be.....
"Hawa ki tezi ke saath aayi vo,
Subah ki dhoop ki tarah chhayi vo,
Pta nhi kya le ke ghum rhi thi dil mai,
Ki iss nachiz ko bhi dekh naa paayi vo"

Waah sir..... Said his driver.....
Haider smiled and sits in the car....

At M&R co. Meera's company...

Meera came with files and bag and group of boys and girls starts following her.....
One girl from them said: meera maam hmne saari preparations krli hai vo international clients will be there in 30mins.
Meera said good and how's the status of presentation vo aaj jo hmara main part of the meeting and vo important files with paper ready hai....
Boy who's name was raj said yes maam everything is ready....
Meera said good raj...
Meera said nox where is nox call him right now.....
I'm here a boy with very charming smile came there... He is nox..... He is software engineer and worked in meera's technical team....
Meera goes to him and Hugged him and said oh god nox..... Where are you I missed you alott....
Nox said wo wo meera tum LA just 1 week ke liye gyi thi hum bss 1 week hi toh nhi mile....
Acha let it be chlo clients aagy  hai....
Meera said oh really team hurry up let's go to the conference room....
...
In the conference room:

Meera said guys sub set up kro now...
Nox watch out the presentation settings....
I need everything to be perfect on point...
Ye deal hmare liye bhut important hai.....
Natasha meera's P. A.   Came there and said maam they are here....
Meera said okh team sb bahar jao... Mujhe yahan sirf nox natasha ke alawa aur koi nhi chahiye....
Okh maam said her team and they all gets out of the room except nox and natasha.....
  International team came in the conference room......
Meera greets the head of the team.... Welcomed him and she said hello Mr. Ali khan....
That man said maam I'm not Mr. Ali khan he is in the way he is late for some reasons but aap continue  kijiye vo ajyngy.....
Meera says oh.... By making creepy face.....
Natasha said in Whispering voice to nox... Meera maam ko toh late hone wale bilkul nhi pasand nhi ab kya krengi deal nhi kryngi and she laughed slowly nox smiled and said shhhh..... Shut up nuts..... Meera tumhe na bahar nikal de..... Office sai....
Meera started the presentation....
Lights of the conference room get deemed slowly.....
Meera was busy in giving presentation..... Suddenly a man entered in the conference room but meera is still busy in presentation and looking towards the projector screen.....
All the members seating there they all stands up that man signed by waving hands to sit down....
And he also sits.....
After 1hour...the meeting gets, over.....
Meera said thanks that's all.......
Everyone stood up and claps for her.... And lights turned on..... And meera saw the man seating..... In front of the table she is shocked..... He is haider......
Haider stood up and said mmmm quiet impressive and profitable proposal I like it okh toh miss kapoor this contracts belongs to you......
She gets really very happy and she thanked everyone....
And than everyone starts getting out of the room haider passing from the side of meera and than he stands infront of her and said hi miss kapoor you are very selfish haan..... Meera said what?.....
Acha hai I'm not like you aapkaa kaam hone ke baad ek thnx toh bnta tha..... Aap toh airport pe aate hi furrrr....
Khair jaane dijiye..... By the way I liked your attitude.....