》Chapter 1《

I love listening to music during road trips, helps me believe that I'm in a music video. I know it sounds immature and childish, but I need this kind of fun in my life after what I went through. It'd be easier if I had friends, but I don't have any. At first, everyone was interested in me, like I was the new girl at school who is actually a foreigner. But after the crash, I became more distant and mistrustful around all those people. I could cope with being invisible, it's better than being bullied because I'm different.

Sometimes I regret that I wasn't more open, and now I'm alone, but I prefer being honest with anybody and the whole friendship wouldn't have worked if I had always lied in connection with what I'm doing in my free time.

As I thought the traffic is terrible at the moment in Melbourne because every fan is hyped about the new season. I decide to park my car somewhere further from the track, I'm not in the mood to stack in the traffic jam, I have a serious work to do. I find a small parking lot which isn't crowded. Luckily I notice a huge place where I can steer my car with my not so wonderful driving skills. I lock my car after I pick my little bag up and I hope I'll remember the spot where I left my car.

The sun shines brightly, warming my whole skin. One of the reasons I love Australia is the beautiful weather, even though I'm Danish, I can't bear cold. My skin looks really pale compared to the other people living here, and they're always making fun of me, saying it's possible that I spend my time sitting in the fridge, that's why the sun-rays never meet my skin and I stay so white.

I know Melbourne very well, but if I didn't have I still found the Albert Park circuit which is now surrounded by people all around the world, forming a never-ending line to get into the F1 paddock.

While I'm waiting in the queue, I scroll down all of my social media and doing some research about new drivers and teams, my knowledge of F1 is so out-dated. I don't have much time because the queue moves faster than I thought and I realize I'm standing in front of the guards. I arranged everything and got myself a paddock ticket before I left from home, so they let me through really easily.

Thanks to my research I found out Thursday is media day, which means the drivers have several interviews and giving some autographs for the fans. I feel totally lost and being dizzy due to the crowd, desperately want to get away to be alone for a minute. Someone maybe sees panic on my face, because I notice I'm dragged out of the crowd of people.

I try to breathe normally which doesn't work perfectly, and the thought never helps either that I have only a few hours maybe days to save a person from death and I can't control my weakness, losing concentration.

"Are you okay?" the stranger asks who is standing behind me, not wanting to scare me away. I persuade myself to turn around and look at my savior. Even though I just started to breathe normally in a few seconds, his looks take my breath away again. The most handsome boy I've ever seen looks back at me. His raven hair is messed up on the top of his head, his beautiful greenish-blue eyes sparkle in the sunshine, short stubble starts to form around his lips, on his jawline. And I didn't mention his perfectly muscled upper body which was totally visible through his thin black T-shirt. I could stare at his perfect features all day long, but I feel kind of embarrassed that I'm only staring and not saying anything or answering his question.

"I'll be fine, thanks for your help, but I need to go." I don't want to act like a fanatic fangirl and convince myself it's the best option to leave as soon as possible before I start checking him out again. I follow the people towards the pit line where we can see the cars and pit boxes of each team. Racing cars changed a lot since I've last seen them on TV, but I'm still amazed how they look so enormous and heavy, but still able to go round the track with 300 km/h. I spot the scarlet red pit box and stroll towards it. Excitement and adrenaline rush through my vein, help a lot not bothering about the number of people, just concentrate to reach my destination. My eyes go wide when I notice the matte red Ferrari with number 16 on it. I've never seen such a beautiful car before, and as long as I remember it's the first Ferrari with a matte finish. I couldn't tear my eyes off the car. I don't know how long I stood there staring at the car, but suddenly I feel a little push from behind and I almost bump into the guy who stands in front of me. I decide to leave the pit lane and search the location where the signing session will be to meet the Ferrari driver and probably the man I need to protect from death.