Trapped in the Closet//Corjay

Start from the beginning

"If you really want me to stop, say the word and I will." And Cordae kissed along his neck, causing Jay to arch it away to give the man better access. He didn't respond.

"Jay?"

"Shut up and keep goin' Dae."

He felt Cordae smirk against his skin, smug.

"Don't be so cocky nigga. You was just talkin' bout my ass bein' narrow. Obviously this narrow ass doin' sumthin' to you." And he pushed back against Cordae's crotch again, slow and deliberate.

Cordae quickly unzipped his pants, and released his dick from his underwear, wasting no time in jacking him off. Jay moaned, head leaning back at the feeling. He had been so busy as of lately, he hadn't found the time to please himself. It felt nice.

"You know, I've been feelin' you for a minute now." Cordae whispered against his ear hotly but voice still causal, like he didn't have a whole dick in his hand. He didn't wait for Jay to respond, continuing to talk.

"You annoyin' as hell, but you kinda cute."

"Dae." He gasped as Cordae thumbed the slit on the tip of his dick, cum leaking out slowly. The man's fingers moved to spread it around the head slowly, before going down further.
The man's touch was electric, and made his whole body buzz in excitement. He wondered what was different about this time, he has had plenty of sexual encounters before and none of them have been this...exhilirating.

"Don't tell me you a minute man, Jay." Cordae chuckled, wrist twisting expertedly on his shaft.

"S-shut up." Jay stuttered, hips beginning to thrust into the man's hold.

"Fuck." he gasped loudly, the lightskins hand slick and wet, feeling just right. Cordae's other hand came up and squeezed around his neck, and Jay whimpered.

"Shut the fuck up."

This continued for a while, Jay enjoying the way Cordae controlled the situation so easily, the grip on his neck having him on brick. He breathed harshly, beginning to feel his stomach tighten.

"D-Dae." He bit his lip as Cordae's movement's grew faster. He felt his toes curl through his socks, the pleasure almost too much to take.

"You gonna cum?" The man asked and Jay felt himself nod desperately.

And then all of a sudden, footsteps could be heard.

"I hope these niggas ain't die."

"What the fuck would they die from Nick? Do you hear yoself, you sound bout stupid as hell." Fresh spoke.

"Nigga shut the fuck up, they coulda die from lack of oxygen or sum shit."

"Nick...I don't think that's how it works" Zion snorted.

"Both of y'all shut the fuck up and help me move this bookshelf out the way. Smartasses."

Jay felt like he was about to scream, but then Cordae's hand was covering his mouth.

"Cum for daddy." Cordae whispered in his ear.

He jerked around as he felt himself start to cum immediately, eyes rolling to the back of his head in bliss. He couldn't even enjoy his post nut bliss because then they were quickly shuffling away from each other, trying to compose themselves, Jay more the Cordae for obvious reasons.

The closet door swung open and they were met with three shit eating grins.

"Y'all niggas had fun in there?" Nick asked. Jay didn't trust his voice so he just rolled his eyes and pushed pass the man. He had to go to the bathroom and collect himself.

"Y'all niggas so mad I can't even get some dap?" Fresh asked and Jay turned around to see Cordae walk out the closet with his hand stuck deep in his pockets.

"Why you so stiff Dae?" Zion asked.

"Nigga, go invest in some carmex." The lightskin man mumbled, and turned to walk down stairs.

~

When Jay walked out the bathroom, he jumped, Cordae waiting for him against the wall.

"Nigga what the fuck, you scared the fuck outta me." He tried to laugh, but after what had happened earlier, it was kind of awkward.

He never been touched like that before by a guy, much less by a friend, so he didn't know what to think. And he had enjoyed it, so now on top of him letting his best friend jerk him off, now he was questioning his sexuality.

He didn't want things to be weird between the two, it would kill him a little inside that their friendship could be ruined by something like this. He had love for the man, but he wasn't in love with him.

He was a little lost on what to do.

Cordae looked at him for a couple seconds, silent, before he tilted his head. Jay found himself staring into those light green eyes, never realizing how...pretty they were.

"Lemme take you out."

"Huh?" Jay looked around, afraid that the other's might hear.

"They went to go get sumthin' to eat." Cordae commented, and he relaxed.

"I'm not sure about that Dae, I mean..." He scratched the back of his head awkwadly.

"Did you mean what you said back there? About you feelin' me?" He asked, though he was already ninety-nine percent sure what the man's answer would be.

Cordae shrugged. "I ain't got no reason to lie."

It made Jay think back. All the glances, small touches, laughs. It all made sense now.

Jay still wasn't sure. "I just don't want anythin' to be weird between us man, you know?"

"How bout this." Cordae pushed himself off the wall. "Lemme take you out this one time. We'll see how it goes and if you ain't fuckin' with it, I'll back off. Deal?"

Jay breathed. "Ok."

----//----

yea, im probably gonna make another part for this, lol i think the pairin is sooo cute

i think jay is cute too dont @ meeee😭(funny niggas r attractive to meee i cant help it i like to laugh)

let me know what yall think, luv uuu🖤💕