Trapped in the Closet//Corjay

Start from the beginning

"Watch out bruh, stop bein' gay." He mumbled.

"Shut up bitch." Cordae shoved him a little. "There ain't no type of space in here, actin' like I did that shit on purpose or sumthin'."

"Nigga, you probably did. I know I'm sexy and all but at least take a nigga out to eat first." Jay laughed.

Yeah they had been in the closet for about a hour by now and he was irritated, hungry, and his phone was a percentage away from dying, but has he ever been the type of nigga to stay mad for long?

No.

"If you puttin' out on the first date, I'll take yo ass out." Cordae snickered.

"What you take me for, some kind of hoe?" Jay gasped, placing a hand on his chest dramatically.

"Hell yea." Cordae snorted, looking him up and down. The man even bit his lip, causing Jay's stomach to do a weird flip for some reason.

"A lil thotty."

"Boy bye, you ain't gettin' up in these draws." Jay raised a hand up, before snapping in a Z formation and they both snickered childishly at his antics.

Again, Jay tried to move to get comfortable, but judging from Cordae's grunt, he was probably only making it worse.

"Negro, if you don't move yo narrow ass the fuck off me, I ain't tryin' to feel your bony ass pelvis on my dick."

"And if I don't?" Jay responded boredly, because he didn't expect for Cordae to really do anything about it. He shaked his ass a little, hoping to mock the man.

"Jay, chill the fuck out bruh."

Ignoring him, Jay continued, even busting into a little half assed twerk. "Nigga be lucky, this is a one time performance only. You should be honored."

He was in his own little world, bored out his mind trying to entertain himself. Cordae wouldn't let him play games on his phone so what the fuck else should he do?

"Nigga play some music, help me get in the mood-" Jay joked but then he felt something hard begin to poke at his ass and froze. Now he might of acted stupid, but he wasn't dumb. He knew what that was.

"Uh, you excited there Dae?" Jay nervously laughed, and tried move away from the man. Maybe he shouldn't have did all that...

Suddenly a arm wrapped his waist, bringing him closer, the other hand sliding dangerously near his crotch.

"Nigga, you gay as fuck." Jay tried to move, but there was a harsh slap to his thigh.

"Stay still." Jay felt a small tingle go up his spine at the command.

"Dae, chill out bruh." He felt his breath pick up as he felt the hand get closer to his dick. It stopped, rubbing at his inner thigh for a minute. Cordae leaned in closer to him, and he could feel his breath tickle his neck, warm against his skin.

Jay briefly questioned himself, because he had been given multiple chances and opportunities to stop Dae but he hadn't. He was enjoying this, much more than he let on.